Aard Breathing

This breathing style isn't derived from any other breath rather it is a combination of two different universes powers combined. To be able to perform the breath the user needs to be a wicther. A wicther in the demon slayer universe will be made by mutations in the human gene which means they cant turn into a demon and have a lifespan of 200 to 300 years. These mutations also makes the person much faster, stronger, agile, enhanced senses and durable compared to most humans and demons alike. Wicthers will also heal at around 10 times the speed of human and have the ability to use magic from different sign. In addition to all those benefits wicthers can drink a potion made up of herbs and demon blood to enhance their senses, speed and strength. It will be know that a wicther has drank the potion once thier eyes turn black. The amount these are enhanced will depend on how strong the demon is. Blood form muzan will be the most beneficial while blood form a new turned demon will be the least effective. The breathing style takes advantage of both the breathing styles from humans and the magic from wicther that make the breath one of the most powerful in existence. Unlike normal breathing styles from where the elements are illusions aard breathing elements are real and deal much more damge to demons. The magic is also improved in attack potency and range due to total breathing concentration constant. The weapon used for the breath is a arming sword that has a silver colour.

1. Breathing Form: Water Breathing - Sign: Quen

In this combination, the user would utilize the Water Breathing technique from Demon Slayer to enhance their agility and speed. This breathing form focuses on constant and fluid movement, which would complement the defensive capabilities of the Quen sign from The Witcher. The user would be able to evade attacks with swift movements and effectively use the Quen sign to create a protective barrier against incoming threats.

2. Breathing Form: Thunder Breathing - Sign: Aard

The Thunder Breathing technique emphasizes powerful and lightning-fast strikes, which would synergize well with the Aard sign from The Witcher. The user would harness the speed and strength of Thunder Breathing to deliver devastating blows to their enemies, while also using the Aard sign to create shockwaves that could knock back or stun opponents, creating openings for further attacks.

3. Breathing Form: Flame Breathing - Sign: Igni

Flame Breathing focuses on using the power of fire to incinerate demons, which would pair effectively with the Igni sign from The Witcher. The user would harness the fiery abilities of Flame Breathing to engulf their opponents in flames, while also utilizing the Igni sign to unleash streams of fire that could scorch and burn their foes.

4. Breathing Form: Mist Breathing - Sign: Yrden

Mist Breathing allows the user to move swiftly and unpredictably, almost as if they are shrouded in mist. When combined with the Yrden sign from The Witcher, the user would be able to create traps and snares to ensnare their opponents. The elusive nature of Mist Breathing would allow the user to maneuver around the battlefield, setting up Yrden traps to restrict and immobilize their enemies.

5. Breathing Form: Beast Breathing - Sign: Axii
Beast Breathing

emphasizes strength and ferocity, enabling the user to unleash powerful and relentless attacks. When coupled with the Axii sign from The Witcher, the user could not only overwhelm their opponents with savage Beast Breathing techniques but also use the Axii sign to momentarily control and manipulate the minds of their adversaries, creating opportunities for swift and devastating strikes.