Sakura Breathing

It is derived from water breathing. It is very similar to flower breathing which focuses on graceful attacks and agility however sakura breathing is more offensive similar to wind breathing rather than defense like water breathing. To use the breath the user needs to be agile and graceful however they also need enhanced eyesight. This is because enhanced eyesight alongside long use of the breath can increase the user time perception by 5% to 35% making it easier to perry or dodge.The weapon used for sakura breathing is a standard katana which colour will be cherry pink.

1. Form of Blossom Whispers:

This form embodies the essence of gentle and swift movements, mimicking the delicate dance of cherry blossom petals carried by a breeze. Practitioners focus on evasive footwork and swift strikes resembling the graceful fluttering of petals.

2. Form of Tranquil Serenity:

Rooted in the tranquil nature of cherry blossoms, this form emphasizes maintaining inner calm and balance amidst adversity. Practitioners seek to cultivate soothing and composed energy, allowing them to remain centered and focused, even in the face of chaos.

3. Form of Eternal Bloom:

This form channels the enduring beauty and resilience of cherry blossoms, emphasizing sustained stamina and unwavering determination. Practitioners aim to embody the enduring spirit of cherry blossoms, withstanding challenges and hardships with graceful persistence.

4. Form of Celestial Petals:

Reflecting the ethereal and captivating allure of cherry blossoms, this form focuses on mesmerizing and captivating movements that entrance opponents. Practitioners strive to bewitch and enchant adversaries with hypnotic movements that mimic the entrancing fall of cherry blossom petals.

5. Form of Blossom's Embrace:

Drawing inspiration from the protective symbolism of cherry blossoms, this form emphasizes defensive techniques and shielding maneuvers. Practitioners embody the nurturing and protective qualities of cherry blossoms, shielding themselves and allies with serene and steadfast defenses.

6. Form of Petal Storm:

This form embodies the swift and decisive nature of cherry blossom petals in a storm, focusing on rapid and relentless offensive maneuvers. Practitioners execute a flurry of blows with the explosive force and mesmerizing agility of cherry blossom petals in a tempest.