Arbor Breathing

It is derived from stone breathing. This means that to effectively perform this breath stlye one must not only have a tall and muscular structure but be flexible. Due to its connections to nature the breath gives the user a 20% endurance, durability and healing bonus. Any heavy blunt nichirin weapon can be used for arbor breathing but the most effective weapon is a large double sided battle axe.The colour of the weapon will be bronze.

1. First Form: Cedar Gale

This form revolves around the swift and agile movements akin to the swaying of cedar trees in the wind. It enables the user to move gracefully and swiftly, dodging enemy attacks with ease and closing in for precise strikes. The user's breathing pattern mimics the gentle yet relentless flow of the wind through the cedar forest, allowing them to maintain a constant state of alertness and quick reflexes.

2. Second Form: Oak Sentinel

This form emphasizes defense and resilience, drawing inspiration from the sturdy and unyielding nature of ancient oak trees. Using the breathing techniques of Arbor Breathing, the user fortifies their body, enhancing their endurance and physical strength. This form allows the practitioner to withstand powerful enemy attacks and serves as a foundation for transitioning into offensive maneuvers.

3. Third Form: Willow Whisper

The Willow Whisper form embodies the graceful and fluid movements of the willow tree's branches. This form focuses on precise and swift strikes, capitalizing on the user's agility and flexibility. By incorporating the breathing techniques of Arbor Breathing, the user can emulate the swaying, unpredictable motion of a willow branch, making it challenging for opponents to predict and counter their attacks.

4. Fourth Form: Maple Tempest

This form embodies the fierce and rapid offensive capabilities of the maple tree's leaves in a storm. By channeling the energy of the storm-ridden maple forest, the user gains incredible speed and striking power. The rapid, relentless attacks in this form are fueled by the controlled and steady breathing technique that mimics the unstoppable force of a raging tempest.

5. Fifth Form: Pine Serenity

The Pine Serenity form focuses on achieving inner peace and clarity amidst the chaos of battle. Drawing inspiration from the stoic and enduring nature of pine trees, this form allows the Arbor Breathing practitioner to steady their mind and body. Through controlled breathing, the user attains heightened focus and control, enabling them to unleash devastatingly precise and calculated strikes with unwavering calmness.

6. Sixth Form: Birch Cascade

This form harnesses the rapid succession of attacks inspired by the cascading nature of birch leaves falling in the wind. By adapting the flowing and continuous breathing techniques of Arbor Breathing, the user executes a relentless barrage of strikes, overwhelming opponents with a seamless series of attacks akin to the unceasing cascade of birch leaves.

7. Seventh Form: Redwood Unity

The Redwood Unity form represents the culmination of the Arbor Breathing Style, drawing strength from the harmony and unity of the entire natural world. Through deep, profound breathing, the user attains a state of heightened awareness and connection with their surroundings. This form allows the practitioner to synchronize their movements with the earth itself, granting them incredible power and unstoppable determination.