Chapter 3: Discoveries and Training

POV Narrator

Izuku and his friends now decided to train for the UA entrance exam, Hajime was looking a lot in the library for clues as to what Izuku could be, meanwhile Izuku was looking for a place for everyone to train, Hajime then found something interesting, someone had left a book of notes at his house, it was a very old book, so he called Izuku to his house to discuss it.

Izuku: So? Why did you call me here?

Hajime: Someone left this book here with a story about a being called "Buddha Sun Wukong", this story is about a simian being who was born from a stone, he was very powerful, so much so that he challenged Buddha, he says a lot of things here. ..

Hajime showed an image of the being and it had similar characteristics to Izuku.

Hajime: I don't think it's a coincidence that this being has several similarities to you.

Izuku was perplexed.

Izuku: Is there something about your powers?

Hajime: Lots of things, telekinesis, regeneration, superhuman speed, can change shape, superhuman strength, can create clones with your hair and... well the last power here is torn, whoever left this book here He doesn't want us to know what that power is.

Izuku: I see, I agreed with the others to train tomorrow, so we can test all of this tomorrow.

Hajime: Right.

Izuku: Can I have this book?

Hajime: Of course.

Izuku takes the book and goes home, as soon as he arrives he is welcomed by Izumi.

Izumi: Hello Izuku, what book is this?

Izuku: This book may have the answer to what I am.

Izumi: Really?

Izuku: Yes.

They both then started reading to understand what exactly Izuku was, he had many similar characteristics to Buddha Sun Wukong in the book.

Izumi: Are you going to test this tomorrow?

Izuku: Of course, it will be a great opportunity to find out what I'm capable of.

Izumi: Have you also found a place for us to train?

Izuku: Yes, I think we'll all like it.

They go to sleep and the next day everyone follows Izuku to the place where they would train, Izuku also asked them to take food and clothes to change.

Ruby: Wow! This place is incredible!

Izuku: Today we're going to train a lot, we brought food and clothes to change into, if you want we can even take a bath in the lake

Everyone else: Right.