Chapter 5: First day at UA

POV Narrator

It had already been a week since everyone had taken the entrance exam, so it was about time for the letters to arrive.

Inko: Izuku, Izumi, your letters from UA have arrived

Izuku and Izumi ran to get our letters... in our room I opened the letter and there was a holographic disc and when I started the video it was my mother.

Gal Might: Hello young Midoriya, it's me Gal Might as a projection, I came to tell you your score, you got 70% in the written test, in the practical test you got an incredible 90 points for destroying robots, but there is a class of points that was not mentioned before, the points for saving, you and that other boy risked your lives to save two girls from the exam by going after the Zero pointer, with your Technique you immobilized him and the other boy finished the Zero pointer ... so you got 60 extra points for saving them both by making you pass the entrance exam first, you're in class 1A, welcome to the hero academy!

The disk self-destructs...

Izuku: I PASSED!

Izuku starts jumping with happiness, Izumi also passed...

Izumi: As soon as it's Monday, we'll be at UA!

Izuku: Amazing, right?! I hope I can do everything right for UA, I really want to be able to help other people in the same way that Gal Might does...

Izuku and the others get together to talk about the entrance exam they took.

Izuku: So? How were you?

Shoko: I was recommended, so I didn't take the exam with you, but I passed and I'm in class 1A.

Katsumi: I passed and I'm also in 1A.

Ruby/Weiss/Blake/Yang: Too.

Hajime: I'm in 1A too.

Izuku: I passed too and went to class 1A, it looks like we'll all be together.

A few more days passed and everyone picked up their things to go to UA...

Getting there...

Izuku sees all the girls and...

???: I recognize that green hair anywhere, it looks like you actually managed to get into UA...

Izuku looks back and sees the brown haired girl they saved from the exam.

Izuku: I see you too.

Ochaco: I'm Ochaco Uraraka, nice to meet you.

Izuku: What class are you in?

Ochaco: 1A and you?

Izuku: I'm in 1A too...

Shoko/Izumi: I-Z-U-K-U where do you know her from?