Chapter 9: Dormitories and announcement

POV Narrator

After the time that UA gave, it was time to go back to school, Izuku was going with Izumi to school.

Izuku: What do you think they're going to announce?

Izumi: Since it's a security method, maybe it's something related to UA Barrier.

They continue on their way until they find the others.

Weiss: Hello.

She goes and hugs Izuku and they head towards UA.

Blake: What did you guys do the other day we didn't go to school?

Izuku: I didn't do much, I just rested.

Izumi: I was resting too.

Yang: Ruby and I stayed with Hajime fishing, he had invited us.

Katsumi: I spent the day helping my family.

Shoko: I was training.

Luna: I went to watch a fight at a fight club.

Weiss: I spent the day with my family, how about you Blake?

Blake: I spent the day reading some books.

They continued on their way for a while, but everyone was carrying some boxes.

Izumi: Why do you think they asked us to take some of our things?

Hajime: You'll know...

They arrive at UA and go straight to the classroom and wait until Aizawa arrives, as soon as she arrives.

Aizawa: Well, today it is necessary to say two things, firstly, UA had given you two days off to 

implement a dormitory system at the school, to continue studying here you needed to stay here, as you are already eighteen years old, you don't need to authorization from those responsible, so today you can pack your things here in the dormitories that were built.

Everyone there understands this first part, but Aizawa also needed to say something else.

Aizawa: Besides the sports festival, the school's biggest event is approaching, in two weeks to be precise.

Ochaco: Isn't it a bad idea to have this festival right after a villain attack?

Izuku: It's actually great.

Ochaco: What do you mean?

Izuku: Having this festival happen will be a great way to show the villains that we are not afraid of them.

Aizawa: Very well said, now here's the thing...

It showed a diagram of how the rooms would be distributed.

(I know it's not that big of a deal, but it only took me 5 minutes to do it)

Aizawa: Everyone has a specific room, we asked them to bring their things so they could decorate their rooms according to their personal tastes...