Chapter 4: UA Entrance Exam and...

POV Narrator

A few years have passed since the group started training, everyone has evolved a lot since they started training, Izuku has become much stronger, very out of the curve, the friendship between the ten there has become very strong, Izuku has already mastered his shape change, also his telekinesis.

Izuku was walking with his friends.

Izuku (thinking): I'm sure I'm ready for the practical test, we all also studied for the theory test.

Hajime: Do you think we're ready? The UA Entrance Exam is in three days.

Luna then messes up his hair a little.

Luna: You can relax, everything will be fine, you've already thought about how to get around "that".

Hajime: Yes.

Yang: But... how exactly are you going to do that?

Hajime: I already did it, I did my jumps.

Yang: Right.

They continue their way home, upon arriving home, Izuku went straight to look more at his book about the being that looked like him.

Time passed and the big day arrived, before arriving at UA the girls wanted to say something.

Katsumi: Izuku and Hajime, after the entrance exam the girls and I want to talk to you.

Izuku/Hajime: Right.

When they had to separate, many girls were looking sideways, especially at Hajime... honestly it was to be expected that it would happen.

When Izuku trips and is about to fall... does he start to float?

???: I'm sorry I used my quirk on you without permission, I saw you were going to fall...

Izuku: No problem... by the way, what's your name?

Ochaco: Ochaco Uraraka, what's your name?

Izuku: Izuku Midoriya.

Ochaco: You're very different from everything I've seen, what exactly are you?

Izuku: Look, even I can't say for sure, no doctor has discovered what I am, so it's difficult to say.

Ochaco: I see, well I hope you do well on the test.

Izuku: I say the same to you.

He goes to take the entrance exam, everyone at the exam site receives the tests to take, and everyone takes the test normally, things started to go wrong when it was time to explain the practical test...

When Present Mic was explaining, a blue-haired girl interrupted her, talking without knowing about the Zero pointer...

Blue-haired girl: The pamphlet says there are four robots, but it only mentioned three, that's a shame for a school as prestigious as UA... AND YOU!

She pointed at Hajime.

Blue haired girl: WHY IS THERE A HUMAN MAN HERE, PEOPLE LIKE YOU SHOULDN'T TAKE THE UA ADMISSION EXAM!

Hajime lowered his head and Izuku then defended his friend.

Izuku: Firstly, the current regulations didn't say anything about men not being able to participate in the entrance exam, so whether or not he wants to participate, that's certainly not your problem, I'd say even more so if you hadn't interrupted Present mic, she was about to explain the Zero pointer which, as the name suggests, is worth zero points, and a few years ago they allowed men to take part in the entrance exam, so you are quite uninformed for someone who came to take the exam...