Chapter 8: Break time

POV Narrator

After the incident, the staff received two days off because of the attack, so the staff could rest, Izuku was thinking about what he could do in that time, so Izuku thought about calling part of the gang to have fun out there, in addition to the main group, they also called Ochaco, Melissa and Ejira there and were just waiting for them to arrive.

Izuku: I planned what we could do, at first I thought about going to that training place we went to when we were training for UA.

Katsumi: Sounds like a good idea.

Soon Ochaco, Melissa and Ejira arrive.

Ochaco: Hi, sorry we're late.

Ruby: No problem

Izumi (thinking): Will they be stuck to Izuku?

Luna: So... shall we?

Izuku: Of course.

On the way

Yang: What do you think that thing at USJ was?

Izuku: Something good it certainly wasn't... in a way it was quite macabre in my opinion...

Hajime: An abomination I would say...

Ochaco: What do you mean by that?

Hajime: I... felt something coming from inside that thing, we Dark Requiens, we can feel people's souls and that thing simply had at least four souls inside it.

Izuku: Right... that's really weird...

They follow the path to the place they used to train, everyone took a lot of stuff, even Hajime said that if they brought meat he could prepare it because his family used to have barbecues and they taught him how to do it too, so Luna took some meat, Izuku and Izumi took garlic bread, Katsumi took some hamburgers, Hajime took a portable grill, in short everyone took something.

Izuku: We're here.

Ochaco: This place is wonderful!

Melissa: How did you know about this place?

Weiss: We all trained here before coming to UA, we trained and had fun here all the time.

Ejira: Interesting, can we train here too if you ever decide to train?

Izuku: Of course.

Izumi: I also found out that UA will have a new security method for students.

Ejira: What method?

Izumi: It hasn't been said yet what this method is, but it seems to be very important.

Everyone then goes to change on the portable changing table that Izuku had brought.

Hajime: I'll prepare the meat and everything in a bit, as I also want to take a quick dip in the water.

Everyone goes to bathe in the lake, so Melissa and Luna stay in their giant forms, the lake was 

surprisingly deep in some parts, so they were able to stay there even in their giant forms, after some time taking a bath, Hajime went there to prepare the meats they brought.

Luna: So... then we can train a little if you want.
Ejira: Sounds like a good idea to me.

Yang: Definitely.

Ruby: But after we eat, it's better to wait a while to avoid getting sick.

Blake/Weiss: It's the right thing to do.

After a few more minutes the food is ready and everyone eats, Melissa and Luna go to the smaller size so they can eat too.

Shoko: This is great.

Hajime: Well, everyone here brought quality food after all.

Luna: But it's also on point.

Hajime: Well, I learned from the best.

Hajime sits down to eat with the others and Luna approaches him to be closer.

Yang: What can we do after eating?

Izuku: How about we just get some rest?

Hajime: I think it's good...

Everyone changes again and lies down on the grass and starts watching the clouds.

Hajime: Do you think everything will be okay?

Ruby: Yes, why the question?

He looked worried.

Hajime: I don't know... just... we were attacked by villains just now, so we don't know what could happen...

Luna, Yang and Ruby hug him to calm him down.

Luna: Look, you can relax and everything will be fine.

Izuku: Besides, we'll always have each other, so everything will be fine.

Hajime: I think you're right.

After a while, everyone, already rested, got up to train a little, Yang was training with Luna, Ruby was training with Hajime, Melissa was training with Izuku, Ochaco was training with Izumi, Shoko with Katsumi, Blake with Weiss and Ejira.

Izumi: Ochaco, can you come with me quickly?

Ochaco: Of course (Thought: I won't pass today)

They head to a more isolated location.

Izumi: I would like to ask how you feel about Izuku.

Ochaco: Well I... (thought: What do I answer?! She's going to...)

Izumi: You?

Ochaco: Look... I'm starting to like him more than as a friend... but I know you might not like the idea and...

Izumi's face looked very serene.

Izumi: Look... I'll be very direct, I don't like other girls getting so hung up on Izuku, the ones who date him I even understand because we all already know each other..., but I don't really like others. for fear of him abandoning us, I know he wouldn't do that, what I'm afraid of is the way they would treat him, but I see that you're a good person, so... if you really want to be with him, you'll have to have the approval of the majority, and if by chance... you break his heart... make sure you sleep with your eyes wide open at night.

Ochaco: R-Right! (Thought: I don't know whether to be happy or scared of this.

They return to train.

Izuku: Did something happen?

Ochaco: No, Izumi just wanted to talk to me alone for a bit.

Izuku: I see.

They continue training until it's finally time for everyone to go home.