Chapter 7: USJ

POV Narrator

Approximately a week has passed since combat training, Melissa and Ejira (I don't think I explained, but Ejira is human, I'll probably tell you in time what each one is) also ended up starting to talk more with the main group, Tania she just remained distant, far away from the main group, no one in the room could stand her.

Aizawa (Oni): Today we will have rescue training at USJ...

Denka (Elf): U...

Aizawa: If anyone tries to make a joke with that name they will be expelled, it's not Unforseen Simulation Joint, it's a place where UA students practice rescue simulations in various different situations and environments, put on their hero costumes and go to the bus.

Everyone goes to the bus, Izuku sits in the back seat, Izumi and Katsumi sit next to him, Hajime sits next to Luna.

Tsuyu (Faunus): I usually say what comes to my mind so... Melissa, you have a power similar to what Gal Might has...

Ejira: Stopping to analyze it is really similar...

Melissa starts to break out in a cold sweat...

Izuku: (thought: She looks worried... it's better to ease it for her) Tsuyu don't mistake the things, Gal Might even had super strength, but she didn't break his arms when using her power

Tsuyu: You're right...

Aizawa: Alright, get off the bus, we're here.

13: Hello I am the rescue heroine: Thirteen.

Ochaco (Human): THIRTEEN!

Izuku: You seem to be a big fan of her...

Ochaco: Yes! She is my favorite hero!

13: I'm flattered by that

Aizawa: Alright, let's get to the lessons...

13: Okay... First we should start with the dangers of quirks...

Denka: What do you mean?

13: It's quite simple actually, I'm going to use my quirk for example, which is a black hole... it's an extremely dangerous quirk, if not used correctly it can cause several deaths, but my focus is still rescuing people, I think ways to get around my quirk to take advantage of it and do the right thing...

Izuku: I understand... depending on the quirk, it can be very dangerous for you to use it the way you are used to, so you should always look for ways to get around these dangers using your imagination!

13: That's more than right...

Aizawa: Thirteen, where is Gal-Might?

13: She had to solve some problems...

Aizawa: Okay... let's continue...

Everyone enters USJ