Chapter 10: Sports Festival

POV Narrator

After having trained until the day of the sports festival, the big day on which the festival would take place was approaching, Izuku was still training for the festival along with the others. Another day at school and Aizawa wanted to say something.

Aizawa: Very well class, you need to choose a class leader and a deputy class leader, do it however you want, just don't bother me.

She went to her sleeping bag, so the class began to debate about who should be the class leader and the vice leader.

Hajime: We should do a vote or a draw to decide.

Iida: Don't be ridiculous, I...

Hajime: No one asked for your opinion and no one will accept you as a leader...

Iida: How...

Izuku: Let's take a vote which is better.

Everyone there wrote on paper who they wanted as leader, as soon as everyone finished, the votes were counted as follows.

Izuku - 7 votes

Melissa - 6 votes

Hajime - 2 votes

The rest was 1 vote or 0

Iida: WHO VOTED...

Aizawa: No shouting!

Melissa: Did you really think anyone would vote for you?

Iida: I'm the ideal person for that!

Izumi: Wake up, you're the worst person for this, no one likes listening to a bossy person being smart.

Melissa: I completely agree.

Iida (thinking): No matter, this is my chance to show them that these men shouldn't be here...Little does she know what awaits her during the sports festival.

The entire 1A class was going to the cafeteria for lunch and on the way a crowd was there,

???: So this is class 1A? They don't seem like much to me.

Izuku: What exactly do you guys want?

Hitomi: My name is Hitomi Shinso from class 1C, we are here to declare war regarding the sports festival against your class.

Izuku: Look, I don't really like the idea, besides we have no reason for this "war"

Hitomi: But we have, we from general studies, depending on our performance at the festival, we may even take the place of one of you.

Izuku just puts his hand on her shoulder

Izuku: If that's the case, good luck...

After that the gang just goes to the cafeteria.

Shoko: Do ​​you think this will work?

Izuku: We are training precisely for this.

There wasn't much left to train, after all everyone was prepared for the event that would take place in a few days.

As soon as the day of the festival arrives, the one who would present it would be Midnight.

Midnight: Everyone is very welcome to this year's UA Sports Festival, as a way to open the festival, I will call class 1A student Izuku Midoriya to give a speech!

He awkwardly went to a stage to give his speech.

Izuku: Hello everyone, first of all thank you for attending the festival, everyone here at UA has their reasons for wanting to become heroes, although there are people who just passed by and don't really look like a hero or a heroine, but let's go anyway We all do our best to show everyone what we are capable of!