11.

*5 Years Later* 

"Mummy!"

I continued to tickle him as he giggled uncontrollably, the five year old rolling around on the play mat in his playroom. Unsurprisingly, he escaped despite my urges to keep him on the area, as he stood up and grabbed his rubber sword. 

"Don't touch me!" Liam exclaimed. A slight 'accidental' moment had occured five years ago, and Liam was created. The accident had occured when we were both invited to a disco in Monaco. And we got drunk. "I'm a prince and you shall die under my sword!"

"It doesn't help the fact it's rubber, love," I grinned, and plucked it out of his hands. He looked slightly defeated before sticking his tongue out at me. "Wanna have a snack?" 

"No, I want Capri-Sun!" Just like Lando. I sighed and nodded before sitting him down and heading towards the kitchen and getting a Capri-Sun. Lando had gone off to race, and called in saying he'd be late home as he needed to stay with McLaren to discuss his contract problems. 

"Why don't we ever go to races now, Mummy?" Liam sipped his Capri-Sun loudly as I ruffled his eyes. He had inherited Lando's hair from when he was young, his light brown hair completely brushes straight. He had light blue eyes. I never understood the concept of different eye colours in Biology during school. 

"Well..." I hesitated. Explaining to a five year old about school getting in the way would be hard and heartbreaking. Liam absolutely loved to see Lando race, especially when we were in the garage and could see the pitstops. "Well, you've got a very important job to do before we can start going to see Daddy race." 

"What is it?" He looked sad. 

"You need to be good and listen to your teachers and coaches," I explained. "If you don't behave and listen to your coaches Daddy won't let us go to a race. If you want to race good you need to listen properly to get tips for karting." 

"I don't want to wait!" He whined. "I want to go see Daddy race." 

"You need to behave, Liam," I scolded. "You can't go to a race without behaving." His coaches had been reporting back to us that he'd been misbehaving and not listening, constantly crashing during races. "Please?" 

"Fine! But I don't want to wait, I want to see Daddy in a car!" Liam stomped his feet on the ground angrily, throwing his football across the playroom with force. 

"Liam! Don't throw things," I picked him up, and snatched his drink away. "You can't drink this without apologizing." 

"I'm sorry," Liam said, reaching out for his drink. "Please?" 

"Alright, just don't throw things to violently, okay?" I handed his drink back. I guess it was my fault, since I'd let him watch too many races which involved Max nearly rage-quitting and swearing. Luckily Liam was never too curious about the cuss words. 

 I sat on the ground, my legs crossed as I watched him simply enjoying his Capri-Sun. His eyes moved behind me, and glowed with happiness. "Daddy's back!" 

"Your Daddy's not going to be back before tomorrow, love," I see rubbing the top of his head. "I got the call from Daddy yesterday. He's not going to be back any sooner than tomorrow." 

"No." He shook his eyes adamantly. "Daddy's back." I turned around, just to see Lando leaning against the doorway, tossing his car keys up and down. "Daddy!"

"Hey you two," Lando smiled and headed over. Liam dropped his empty drink packet into his mini trash can, before running towards him. He picked Liam up and kissed his forehead, before putting him down. "Liam, I've got a little surprise for you."