13: WAIT THINGS ARE ACTUALLY HAPPENING-

Author's note:
Salve persone belle.

Lo so, faccio schifo.

MA- Finalmente succede qualcosa quindi...

Si, ho bisogno di smettere di pubblicare ogni 6 mesi...

Ditemi che ne pensate di questo capitolo-

------------------------------------------------------

Mumbo's POV
A few weeks have now passed since Scar's arrival and I have to say, I've never seen Grian so sociable, he told me it's because he can read him like an open book but to me it seems like the beginning of some weird ass fanfiction.

The three of us often spent time together and I have to say that Scar is very nice, but the fact that he knows practically everything about me is a bit creepy... Grian says that his innocence makes him scary in a cute way. I was recently at Grian's house and he told me:

"Hey, I'd like to introduce Scar to the group... do you think he'll be a problem?"

"No, in fact I think they'll love him!"

"No, I mean for Scar... although he loves to socialize so I think he would have fun"

That evening, when I returned home I found myself at the computer, ready to build whatever strange idea I had: a house that moves? Already done. A tank? Already done. A robot flower to destroy the owner of a hole because two of my friends got me involved in a war? Done.

'What if I built a randomizer' I thought, that's how I started building even though I realized I had already done it...

So I decided to make another one but better.

An hour passed when I heard a message. I ignored it.

Then another.

And another.

Ok I had to check what discussion they were having.

I opened WhatsApp and read the chat called "The Hermits + ppl who suck cuz they're not Hermits". 'Hermits' came from Hermitcraft, a Minecraft server where most of us played, but not all.

Grian the war maker: Hey guys is it a problem if tomorrow I introduce someone to you?

Grian's non blood related sibling(Pearl): Wait you actually meet ppl without killing them?

Grian the war maker: Yes pearl, I do... I already talked about him, it's Scar

Cub My Beloved: Oh yeah totally fine with me

'Ok, so Grian took a decision'

Toy: End with me! You can bring him tomorrow if you want

I decided to not read all the "fine with me" messages because I didn't want to waste time... wait were we meeting tomorrow?

You: Wait wait wait... when did we decide to meet? I didn't know that!

Grian the was maker: Read messages you idiot.

The rich gay guy: Tomorrow my house at 7

Welp- Looks like tomorrow it's gonna be an interesting day...

I know it has nothing to do with it but... I've known Grian for practically all my life, which is why I was also the first person to whom he spoke about his less than heterosexual tendencies...

He's straight as a circle.

Not like a Minecraft circle, I mean a normal circle

Not like a pixelated circle.