Brooklyn ~9~

"Milo I don't know about this..." I murmur, watching in the mirror as he laced up the small corset. It wasn't the kind to cut into your flesh to make you look like a stick though, thankfully.

"You look hot, sweets." He grinned, resting his hands on my shoulders. He rolled his eyes at me and then threw the coat at me. It was long enough to cover my whole body down to my knees. I put it on and walked out of the apartment with him.

After a short drive, we reached the club. It looked like a normal club on the outside, making me furrow my brows. We got out and I walked to the doors, only to be pulled back by Milo.

"We go through the other doors." He said, sounding very super-secret spy-like. I followed behind him, coming up to big double doors guarded by two huge bodyguards.

"Identification and outfit." One of them said, Milo took off his coat slightly, letting them see the leather attire he had on. Leather pants that had straps wrapping around his torso and bare chest. The guard nodded and checked his ID before looking at me.

My cheeks on fire, I carefully show the set I wore. Thankfully, the guard only swept his eyes over me once and then nodded, looking at my ID next. Once we both had our go-ahead, the doors were open to reveal a burgundy-colored hallway. Potted plants line the hall leading up to a desk. The walls were decorated with boudoir photography.

"Well hello, hello!" The lady at the desk greeted us with a smile. She smiled warmly at us, her eyes taking in our coats. "I'm gonna need you two fine people to give me your coats and place your phones in the basket."

We did as she asked, Milo was grinning ear to ear in excitement. Quite the contrast to the mood I was in. I stood awkwardly, feeling very naked. Not to mention the cold.

"Alrighty. I'm going to need you both to sign here, it's an NDA. After that, I'll give you a sheet of paper that has some questions on it. Please answer them to your best capability and full honesty." She said smiling, handing us the NDA along with a test paper.

"System says it's your first time here which means it's free. However you.." She looks at Milo "Are already registered under Ethan Miller. Which means your expenses are paid by him." She said, Milo's eyes widened a little before a small smile took over his lips.

I sat down and read through the questions, my cheeks flushing deeper with each one. After a hefty 10 minutes, I finished the test. I stood up to give it to the lady, Milo following behind. She read through the answers quickly and then walked towards the glass jars that had colorful bands in them.

She handed Milo three bands. A Yellow, A green, and a red. He slipped them on and waited for me to get mine before reading his.

She handed me a pink band, a white one, and a red one.

"Alright. The red ones are because you two didn't bring any form of proof that you are clean. Which means you are not to have intercourse or to participate in any scenes. Only watch and enjoy." She said seriously. Milo and I moved away after to read our bands.

His yellow one read "Switch" and his green one was "TPE"

"What does that mean?" I ask confused, he only smirked down at the letters, not giving me a response.

"Means Total Power Exchange. Meaning he is the one in control of his submissive or slave in every situation." The lady said, clearing eavesdropping. I don't blame her.

"Milo you kinky bitch." I tease, he grins and nods towards my bands.

The white one read "Submissive" and the pink one was "Brat"

"Accurate to the moon and back, sweet." Milo teased back, I rolled my eyes and nodded my head, letting him know I was ready to go in.

"Enjoy you two. Also, my name is Lilith. Brat Tamer." She winked at me, making my body catch on fire. Milo laughed and grabbed my arm, pulling me inside the huge mahogany doors. Inside was nothing like the lobby.

It was huge. Walls painted burgundy, mahogany wood accentuating every piece of furniture in the place. Chandeliers hung from the tall ceilings, adding a dim glow to the scenery.

There were at least three bars. Blue lights displayed the variety of drinks they had to offer.

My eyes widened when they caught sight of the stages. Two of them had poles where there were half-naked men and women dancing while the other two had... well... sex.

"Hey, don't feel pressured to watch anything. You can explore if you want. Remember, No means No. anything other than a yes is a no. Now have fun, sugar." Milo grinned before pushing further into the room.

I felt eyes on me immediately as I walked towards one of the bars. I kept my eyes forward, catching glimpses of men with their ladies on their laps, and women with their men at their feet. Some even had collars and leashes.

I sat down on the high stool, wincing at the coolness against my bare thighs. The bartender strolled over and grinned at me.

"The limit here is one drink. Any more than that and you're not allowed to play and will be escorted if you try. What can I get you?" He smiled. I smiled back nervously.

"Just a water please." I asked politely. He looked down at my wrist that I had on the bar, seeing the white band.

"I get off in a few minutes... maybe we can get to know each other." He smiled, showing his black wristband, white letters on it saying "Dominant."

I shifted awkwardly and showed him my other wrist, the red band sticking out against my skin. He nodded in acknowledgment before handing me the water. He gave me a small wink before tending to another person.

For the third time in the last 15 minutes, my body felt like it was on fire. I sipped at the water, looking around. I noticed a few dominants and their submissives staring at me, whispering to each other.

I looked away from them and to one of the scenes that was taking place on the stages. I didn't look like any of the women here. Thin bodies, perfect waist. I wouldn't doubt if I stuck out like a black lamb.

I stood up and walked towards the scene, watching as it began.

The man, who was introduced as Sir William, led his submissive, Lori, to the middle of the stage. She was dressed in a similar attire to mine, except her chest was fully revealed. Sir William lifted her arms above her head and handcuffed them to the chain that hung from the ceiling. He pressed a button on a remote, the chains starting to pull her arms up.

A soft whimper was heard from her lips, making my stomach knot. The chains stopped moving, leaving her basically on her tiptoes. Sir William walked behind her, his big hands on her waist as he whispered something in her ear, smirking when she nodded softly.

He said something out loud but I tuned it out, focused only on the look of defeat on Lori's face. She looked so helpless, vulnerable. The sound of vibrations snapped me out of it, I watched as Sir William placed an oval-shaped vibrator against her throat, trailing it down and moving it over each of her nipples.

At her whining, he moved the toy lower until it was pressed against her clit. The low sound of her moan had me wishing I was either her or him. He continued to tease her more and more, ordering her to hold her orgasm.

My thighs ached from rubbing them together to soothe the burning between them. I turned around to regain my composure, only to be met with a wall of muscle. Looking up, I was met with the same, familiar, grey eyes that pierced into mine a few days ago.

"W.. what are you doing here?" I stammered nervously, trying to cover my body from his gaze. He ignored me and trailed his eyes over my figure, breathing in deeply before looking down at my wrists.

I did the same, noticing he didn't wear any. My eyes met his again, my breath hitching. He looked at me with a certain fire in his steel eyes, looking over my shoulder at the scene and then back at me.

A blind man could see what he was saying... or well... you get what I mean. I swallowed thickly and turned back around, my eyes on the floor. I felt a rough hand grab my face from behind, forcing me to watch the scene. His fingers gently yet roughly squished my cheeks together.

And I, for some odd reason, didn't complain. I felt his hand slip down from my face down to my neck, his chest pressing against my back. My breath shuddered when he gave a slight squeeze to my throat.

"Brooklyn?"