Brooklyn ~36~

[Warning: Praise, Oral sex, orgasm control, orgasm denial, deprivation of senses, blindfolding.]

My gaze snaps to the familiar girl in Callan's arms, she squirms and jumps out of his grasp, running over to me. I crouch and open my arms, hugging her tightly.

"Hi, Rosie! What... are you doing here?" I chuckle nervously, feeling all eyes on me. She grins and squishes my cheeks together, giggling cutely.

"I'm having a sleepover with Bubby!" She giggles, running towards Zachary. His eyes stay on me, looking at me in shock. I stare back at him the same way. Bubby?

"You're his sister?" I gape, realizing all the similarities. Her eyes were like his, their noses matched, and they both had the same chestnut hair... that's who she reminded me of.

"Mhm! I'm hungry." She goes to Atticus, who picks her up and sets her on a chair, putting a waffle and some bacon into a plate for her. I stand and watch with a smile as he cuts the waffle up into smaller pieces, grabs Nutella spread from the pantry, and places it on the table. I feel a hand wrap around my waist, a kiss placed on my shoulder.

"How do you know her?" Zachary whispers, placing his chin on my shoulder to watch Rosie. I sigh softly, leaning back against him. Callan walks over and kisses my forehead before going to the coffee machine and pouring himself a cup.

"Her gymnastics lessons are a floor below my workplace. Every morning she hails me and every time I leave she bids me goodbye. She gave me a paper crown once... But I'm sure that burned up in the fire..." I say sadly, the reminder of the fire made my chest heavy. Zachary hugs me tighter, kissing my shoulder again before straightening up.

"We'll take you to go get whatever survived. You can stay here for however long you want. You're always welcome." He whispers, pulling away and taking my hand in his, tugging me to the table. We sit and get our portions of food, eating in peaceful silence.

Between my thighs still ached. Atticus didn't do anything but he did everything at the same time. I'm insane. He manhandled me like I was nothing. And boy did that only turn me on more. Ovulation week sucks.

"These are good. Did you change up your recipe?" Callan asked Atticus, making him smirk softly and look at me.

"Actually, Brooklyn made breakfast." He murmurs, making the two men snap their gaze at me with wide eyes. I look at them confused, not seeing what the big deal is.

"Well... thanks for the breakfast, Angel. It's delicious." Callan smiled, continuing to eat. I smile and thank him. Once we were done, I took all the plates and put them in the sink, washing them.

"I'm gonna take Rosie to class. I'll be back in a bit." Zachary called out, jogging into the kitchen and kissing my head before grabbing a water bottle and heading out again. I mentally cursed, realizing I needed to call in and say I couldn't make it.

I dry my hands and hand the last plate to Atticus who was drying them. I walk out of the kitchen, finding my phone on the coffee table in the living room. I dial Robert, sitting beside Callan.

"Hey, I won't be able to come in today." I say into the phone. He sighed and mumbled something before asking me why. I explained the situation to him and he seemed to understand a bit more. He told me he'd give me tomorrow off also but to expect double work when I get back. I thank him and hang up, crossing my legs under me.

Callan grabbed me and pulled me to straddle him, making me grin at him. He quirks an eyebrow at me and chuckles. Atticus walks into the living room and sits beside us.

"She nearly sent me over the edge this morning." He tells Callan, making him look at me with a smirk. I press my lips together and shrug.

"I was minding my own business." I say casually, glancing at him. He narrows his eyes at me and scoffs, shaking his head.