Callan ~37~

[Another long-ish one for you. Warning: Deprivation of senses (Touch and sight), blindfold, orgasm denial, orgasm control, breath control, toys, penetration (No intercourse), and bondage.]

I couldn't help but stare at her. Her body was so gorgeous and perfect. Her breasts were the perfect size, not too big but not too small. Her hips were a perfect size, giving her a slight hourglass shape. The sight of her kneeling on the bed made my body heat.

Her thighs, fuck, her thighs. They were so soft and squishy. A natural pillow. We haven't said anything to her yet, not wanting her to be uncomfortable, but the scars on her skin made all three of us feel something. We couldn't place our finger on what we felt but it was there.

The sight of her kneeling on the bed, blindfolded, made my blood warm.

"You look so gorgeous, sweetheart." Zachary said, taking the words out of my mouth. I smile softly, seeing her adjust herself. I knew she could feel our eyes on her. Yet she didn't try to hide herself.

She inhales softly, her shoulders finally relaxing. She tilts her head forward and to the side.

"You can start.." She whispers, adjusting herself again. We stayed still, just watching her. Her lips were parted slightly and her head was tilted forward a little. Her body seemed to know exactly what to do. Her palms rested against her thighs and her back was slightly arched by being on her knees.

I step forward, moving onto the bed behind her. Her body reacts to the movement, her shoulders slanting slightly to face my direction. I gather her hair in my hands, braiding it carefully.

"You can braid?" She asks softly, her hand raising to feel the hairstyle. I smile and kiss her bare shoulder, running my hands over her arms and down to her thighs.

"Mhm. I'm going to adjust your position. This position is called "Presenting". If at any time, we ask you to present, you get into this position with your hair braided like this." I explain, hooking my hands around her thighs and carefully inching them apart.

I release her thighs when her body tenses, not wanting to stress her out too much. I adjust her posture, pushing against the middle of her back to make her arch slightly. I wrap my arm around her waist and lift her slightly, adjusting her feet so she sits on her ankles.

"It's burning my thighs..." She mumbles, her palms rubbing over her thighs. I grin and look at Zachary and Atticus who are watching us patiently, waiting for me to get her into the right position.

"It's supposed to. It'll make your thighs hurt to the point that when you stand, your legs will nearly be limp." Zachary explains. She tilts her head and sighs.

"At this point, I'm pretty sure you three just wanna see my downfall." She huffs, her knuckles pressing into her thighs. I grin against her shoulder and look at Atticus. He was going to have to sit this one out or have strong willpower.

"You will stay in this position until we tell you to move or until your limit has been reached. If that's the case you will only move if you cannot take the burn anymore." I order, getting out of bed and walking over to the bedside table, picking up the small vibrator. "Do you understand?"

"Yes." She mumbled, making Atticus grumble something. She caught on quickly, clearing her throat softly. "Yes, sir."

"Atta girl." Atticus praised, making her smile softly. I click the vibrator on, Zachary moves to the bed, grabs her hands, and moves them behind her. I toss another ribbon to him and he grabs it and ties it around her wrists, tugging at it carefully. Atticus stayed in his spot, watching us.

I drag the vibrating device down from her shoulder to her breasts, circling her nipple with it before dragging it down her stomach. She squirms a little, her stomach muscles fluttering from the tickles. Her lips part and her jaw opens when I press the vibrator to her clit. I could still taste her on my tongue, her essence driving me nuts.