❄️Chapter 4❄️

Iceskaters

Y/ns POV

"Y/n!" 

"Yeah Dad?" I reply

"Since I don't have work today, I'm gonna take you and Cass ice-skating!" He says.

"Oh cool! When are we going?"

"In about twenty minutes."

"Alright, I'll just get my coat and beanie then we can go." I go upstairs to my room and rummage through my wardrobe until I find a nice looking coat with a matching scarf and hat, I throw it all on and head back downstairs. "I'm ready!" I say.

"Okay, Cass is waiting in the car, I'll be in there too." You then slip on your shoes and tie the laces into a neat bow and walk out to the car.

"Took your time, didn't you?" Cass says, rolling her eyes.

"Why are you so grumpy today?" You ask.

"It's just that me and the student council had a meeting planned today."

"You would rather go to a boring meeting than ice skate with your favorite sister?!"

"I guess ice-skating might be a little better." She admits.

                                                            ✨️>:)))✨️

Once I got to there I went up to a counter to get my skates. Dad grabs his wallet and pays the man behind the counter, he then passed us some ice skates. I sat at a bench closest to the rink so it would be easier to walk over. After struggling to tie up my laces, I finally managed to tie them in a little bow. I then walk over awkwardly to the ice skating rink, holding onto the bar for dear life. I finally manage to stand up without the bar and kind of skate. When i made it towards the centre of the ice rink, i saw the last person I wanted to see. Eliza.

"Hey Y/n, see one of your friends?" Your Dad says.

"Oh um.. no, it's fine." You reply.

"Oh I bet you have, is it the girl in pink that you know?"

"I mean, I know her.."

"Then go say hi, I won't stop you." 

"Ugh, fine." I begrudgingly skate over to Eliza, she was doing pirouettes and flips and spins or whatever, and totally showing off.

"Oh, Y/n, miss me already?." She starts.

"As if." I say.

"I must say, your ice-skating skills are awful."

"Wow, thanks.." I say, rolling my eyes.

"Try pushing out with your feet instead of inwards, mabye that will help."

"And why exactly are you helping me?" I say, lifting one of my eyebrows.

"Honestly it's an eyesore, watching you skate that badly." She replies. "You should sake more like this." She then grabs my hands and leads me along the ice. "Try to switch your weight between your feet." I didn't want to admit it, but Eliza was actually being pretty helpful. Soon I could actually skate. Obviously I couldn't do all the crazy spins and jumps she could do, but I was getting there. We skated around the ice rink, she showed off a lot with all the tricks she could do, but it was still fun. Wait, fun?! I'm having fun with Eliza? I thought it was physically impossible to do so, I guess I might have been wrong about her..

"Thanks, I guess I don't hate you, mabye just dislike you." I say, after skaiting to exit the rink.

"The feelings mutual." She says before skating off. Maybe Eliza wasn't so bad?

"Hey Y/n, seemed like you were having fun." Dad comments, walking over to me."

"Yeah, i guess I did." I say.

"Well, we're heading home now, let's go." He says. I quickly take off my ice skates and put my normal shoes back on. Once we got back I took off the coat, hat, and scarf and chuck it on my chair, I then threw myself onto my bed and streched out, I then soon drifted to sleep.

✨️Sorry I've been doing short chapters ill try to make some others longer, anyway I hope you like reading this!✨️

An-knee-Wayz, bye! >:)))

-Pink_lions