🌈Chapter 5🌈

The Bet

No ones POV

Alright. Today is the day. the day you come out to your sister. You had already told the ten speeds you liked girls, but you've never told any of your family. Especially not your mother, God, she would flip if she knew you were gay (or bi if you're bi). She's the most traditional, homophobic misogynistic person you've ever met, which is kinda weird considering she's a woman. This is why you've decided to tell your sister. You walk into Cass's room. Almost everything in there was a shade of purple, the bed, the rug, and even the walls.

"Hey, Cass.." You finally say.

"What's up?" She says, looking up from her phone.

"I'm gay." You say bluntly. 

Without missing a beat, she suddenly yells, "Dad, you owe me twenty dollars!" Your jaw dropped.

"What, you won the bet!?" He yells from downstairs.

"Cassidy Leanna L/n, did you seriously make a bet?!" You exclaim. (L/n = last name)

"Yep, and I won!" Cass brags. "Hey, now that I know for sure you're gay...Do you like that pink haired girl?!"

"What?! No, absolutely not. Nope!" You say. "You know if mum found out about all this, she'd explode, glad I don't have to live with her anymore." 

"About that..." Your Dad starts.

"What?.." You say, worried.

"Well, you may have to go live with her for the weekend.." He says sheepishly.

"WHAT?! WHY?!" You yell, enraged. "Why can't Cass look after me?!" 

"Sorry, Y/n, I'm flying down to university next weekend. Believe me when I say I don't like mum anymore than you do, but there's literally no one else!" Cass explains. You just cross your arms and sir on the couch, trying to look mad.

"Hey, it won't be so bad, she's working at this mansion place, so you'll be able to stay there!" You dad says, trying to cheer you up.

"Alright...I'm gonna go to the creek." You hop on your bike, making sure to grab your bag and helmet. After riding for a bit, you come to a stop. You've made it to the ramps. Cannonball and Warpspeed were already there. You wave to them, then ride up one of the ramps, then turn a full 360 around, perfectly landing back on the ground. You might as well make the most of bike riding before the weekend. The others clap for you after that amazing trick. 

"Hey, Y/n!" You heard someone say you turn around to see a short sailor boy running towards you. "Y/n, I'll give you a choco roll if you spy on Eliza for me. See if she's plotting any more revenge plans."

"Sure." You say. You'd actually enjoy spying on Eliza and finding out her secrets, bonus, you get a choco roll! You bike over towards the willow tree and peek through the leaves, Eliza was there, sitting next to Jane and George. 

"Oh, it's just awful." You hear Eliza complain. "It's probably one of those disgusting muddy creek kids, In MY mansion!" It didn't seem like she was plotting revenge, just complaining. "I can't believe my father let Ms L/n have her child stay with us." Your eyes widened at that last part, was she talking about.. your Mother?! Well that weekend just got ten times worse. You quickly bike away from there until you fin that sailor boy. 

"So, what did you hear?" He asks eagerly.

"Nothing, all she was doing was complaining." You reply. 

"Dang it, wasted a choco roll for nothing." He mumbles as he walks away very sadly. You looked up at the sky, the sun was setting and the start were becoming visible, you should probably head home now. You grab your bike and jump on it, you peddle home, just in time for dinner.

"Perfect timing, I'm just serving up dinner now." Your Dad says, placing three plates of mash potato, broccoli, and sausages. (If you dont like sausages then you can imagine it as something else) After eating you head upstairs towards your room, you get changed into some pajamas then hop into your bed. You closed your eyes and fell asleep, almost as if you had just forgotten what you were doing tomorrow. Almost.

✨️and that is another chapter done! Heehhee, welp i don't really know what to write here soo bye!✨️

An-knee-Wayz, bye bye!

-Pink_lions