🌙Chapter 8🌙

The Sleepover 

No ones POV:

"She did what?! You hear you dad yell in the phone.

"Dad, it's fine. Mum didn't hurt me too bad." You say, trying to calm him down. "Could you just pick me up? 

"Okay." You hear him sigh. "I'll be there in ten." 

You take hold of Eliza's hand, squeezing it tight and walk over to the tall iron gates infront of her house. Your Dad soon arrived, he then swung the car door open and sprinted towards you. He held you tight, you almost couldn't breathe.

"Okay dad, you can let me go." You say.

"Oh sorry.." He says, letting you go. You gasp for breathe.

"Hey dad.. could Eliza possibly stay at our house until they've sorted out this situation." You say, pointing over to your screaming mother.

"Of course, she could even stay the night. As long as it's okay with Eliza and her parents." He replies.

"I'll go ask my dad." Eliza says, letting go of my hand and walking towards her father. They talked for a little before she returned. "He said yes, I'll just get my stuff."

"Okay, we'll be in the car." Your Dad says. The two of you hop into the car and so does Eliza about five minutes later. You lay your head on her shoulder and wrap your arms around her.

Eliza's POV:

We sit down in the car, I was sitting down next to Y/n. She then rests her head on my shoulder and wraps her arms around me, I start to freeze up, a light blush spreading across my face.

"What's going on here?" Cass says, raising an eyebrow, almost laughing.

"Aren't you supposed to be on a plane to uni?" Y/n questions her.

"Well there was like a tornado or whatever so the delayed it to next week." Cass replies casually.

"Excuse me?!" 

"Yeah, I don't really care though."

"Cass, you're an absolute riot."

"I know." Cass shrugs.

My jaw was hanging open, Y/n's sister is just...

                                                            ✨️>:)))✨️

We arrive at her house, it was obviously much smaller than mine. We walk inside, Y/n's dad grabs an ice pack for her out of the freezer while we sit down on the couch.

"I love you. And I want to know how much you mea to me." Y/n whispers in my ear. My face glows a red. "Stop it." I whisper back.

"Stop what?" She asks, getting a blanket and cuddling up to me.

"You know what, you know what you're doing." I say, narrowing my eyes.

"Nope, have no idea what you're talking about." 

"I hate you.." I mutter.

"Love you too." She says, closing her eyes. "Should we watch a movie?" She asks.

"Yeah, why not." Y/n then turns on the TV and opens Netflix. She scrolls a bit before finding a movie.

"What about Slide the ferret: The movie ?" Y/n asks me.

"That sounds stupid." I comment.

"Slide the ferret is not stupid!" She yells angrily, crossing her arms and looking away from me. "We are going to watch it, just so I can prove to you that it's not stupid." It starts to play and it wasn't awful, but it was pretty terrible.

The movie came to an end, it was already dinner time. The two of us walk over to the table and sat down at the table.

"We're having spaghetti and meatballs, hope that's okay, Eliza." Y/n's dad says.

"Yes, it sounds quite delicious." I reply.

"You don't have to do all that fancy yapping, you know?" Y/n says.

"Oh shush." Two plates of spaghetti and meatballs were then placed infront of us. We both eat then get changed into pajamas and start to talk.

"Hey, guess what." Y/n says.

"What?" I reply. She then leans in and kisses me, I close my eyes and lean into the kiss, after a moment we part.

"What was that?!" I question her.

"Yeah, what was that?" Cass's voice could be heard from the doorway. "I knew you had a thing for pinky over her, Y/n!" Cass laughs.

"Cass, you are so dead if you tell dad." Y/n says through gritted teeth.

"Don't worry, I won't tell him. Eeeek my little sister has a girlfriend!" Just hearing that made my cheeks flush a bright red, so did Y/n's.

                                                            ✨️>:)))✨️

Y/n's POV 

We got into bed, my bed was a double so we could both fit. I lay my head on Eliza's shoulder as she holds me close. "Hey, Y/n.." She says, breaking the silence.

"Yeah?" I reply.

"Are you okay?" She asks, it seemed like she was genuinely worried. Thoughts buzzed around in my head. My toxic mother, the kiss , the secret Cass was keeping. But I was strong, I had stayed strong through it all and now, Eliza was right beside me. 

"Yeah, I think I'll be okay." I smile at her.