episode 8

At University

Next morning

Moon pov

We were going towards our classroom and my unnies are with me, because of that incident my unnies are not ready to leave me alone, so they are coming with to drop me to my classroom....but when someone called me from behind we turned back and saw that oppas were coming towards us...

Tae- moon...you should rest......(tae oppa hug me of course I hug him back)

Moon- oppa I'm fine...see(I said while breaking hug)
(After that day when I become suddenly unconscious we all become very good friends. Tae oppa and me had came too close. after that day he started to take care of like o young sister, if I really tell the truth i really enjoy it when he take care of me like this i feel like I have an elder brother and really wish I had a bother like him..and can just wish right?!
Don't think like I don't love you sister,I love them the most but I wish for a brother too...)

Jimin- taekook tell us what happened to you...are you fine now...?!

Rose- we also have said that to her...

Hobi- you should have rested today also.

Somi- she is so stubborn...

Moon- unnies oppa as you see I'm all fine...(I said while while bcoz I have been  saying the same thing since morning but jungkook was silent all the time what happened to him) okk oppas by we are getting for our class see you at cafeteria...by (with that we all leave head towards our class)

Time skip

Author pov

Namjoon jisoo and iu Arrival...they went straight to the principal office... Namjoon talk to the principal and told him the whole story and asked for the all students to be called and everyone came and are now stood in front of the principal(moon, kook, tae, patato and her miners)... principal called patato...

Pr.-patato...

P- yes dad I m.mean sir..(she recieve a glare from her father he is a very good father he didn't saport with anything he himself was very shocked to hear about his daughter that she could bullie someone and to sach level that someone life at risk..)

Pr-It is true that you bully students. 

P-No I didn't, these people are lying. 

Jk- - I have proof. ( Patato was shocked to hear this, now she understood that she could not escape.  Then she showed everyone the proof )and that's why she shut Moon down because I stopped her from being a bully and she was mad at Moon that I supported the new student and not her....
P- Yes I did everything because I hate it....

Moon-But why did I do what?

P- exactly the point is that you did not do anything, yet you get everyone's attention because of your long hair.  Whom I hate the most.

Iu- Even if you don't like him, you have no right to hurt anyone.

Pr- stop your jealousy patato...I didn't thought you this.....Mr Kim, miss Kim, miss lee, child moon I'm really sorry on behalf of her...

Moon- no sir it's not your fault at all... please don't say sorry to me you are my elder sir

Pr-Mr Kim, now whatever punishment you give to my daughter, I will accept it.

RM- no sir, you are the principal, you yourself decide.

Pr- (he sign and started speaking with his heavy heart) I don't want to but you did very bad the students it's very important to teach you a lesson soo....(he took a breathe). ..you and your friends are suspended from the university you and your friends will came to the university just for give an exam and that's final...(he said without looking at his daughter)

P- WHAT...no appa n.noo p..p.please d.don't do this i will stop everything but please don't do this (she was cry..)

Time skip

Everyone is walking in the hallway of the  University

V-now we should go to our class(saying this, all three left for the their class)

RM-so miss lee you also live with miss kim.

Iu-yesh, we are good friends so...

Jisoo-you both know eachother...?!?

RM- yes we met at miss Lee's cafe..(he said with a smile on his face)

Jisoo- ohhh(she started to teasing her because she knows that iu has felt her love flower fragrances) soo it's mr.kim hmhmm iu stared to blush)

RM-so you are also coming to the party, right???(he ask and iu made a confused face like what is taking about)

jisoo - yesh of course mr.kim shie  definitely will came.(she asure him)... Now we should live Mr.kim i have some work to do.. unnie shell we ...?!?

RM- yeah of course..(everyone of them leave the places)

That for to day thank you so much for reading my story
Love you
Armys
Blinks
And
Everyone
I hope you enjoy it