episode 25

Jungkook/moon pov

We are at the restaurant for our dinner....and Jennie called me so many times even she know I'm with jungkook uff my possesive sister...

Jk- what will you eat...(She goes in menu)

Moon - i want chicken katsu curry udon... and fried chicken.. and kimchi... (I order)

Jk- and for me gimbap and fried chicken.. I'm on diet so yeah that's it(I said my order)

We enjoy our food and leave for the house...ride was very peaceful we talk to much and we reach home..

Jungkook pov

Jk- okk moon-shi we reach home..(i said while opening my seatbelt and didn't get any response so I turn to her and she fall a sleep....she must be tired, She keeps going from here to there in the college all day long... she will definitely feel tired. I shake my head.... I went to the other side, opened the door of the car, picked her up in bridal style (author -hyee🙈 that's my fav style) and took her inside... jisoo noona, Jennie noona, jin hyung, or tae hyung and Namjoon hyung were also sitting in the hall, probably waiting for us. ....

tae- You have come home...what time is it?!?(he asks me giving me death glares what has happened to him)

jk-Hyung what has happened to you..?!  ??wait first let me make her sleep on the bed..(I went and made her sleep in her room kiss her forehead then nose tip and lastly lips and came back to the hall...)...are we too late

jin - yes you are too  late... If next time you are so late, I will not let my sister go with you. Understand

jk -nee hyung...(i nervously shook my head they look at each other then started laughing)..what happened?!

tae- ohh ahaahaha.. j..jungkook....y..you are so i...i.innocent...

rm- we were just joking chill bro... (he said while laughing I took a sigh of relief)

jk- yes hyung this is not right....  you guys scared me...(I said making a pout).

jisoo- okk okk tae, nini, kook go and sleep other already sleep you must be tired too..go and sleep...

tae- yes...Tomorrow is the match of jk and suga hyung...

jk- yes and I'm very excited...but now I'm tired...jk, tae and nini- good night...(we left for our rooms)

Jennie-By the way, how was the date?!?,(she ask out of sudden)

Jk- It was not a date, we had a miss understand that I had to clear....

(i didn't tell her that we are dating because moon don't want to....why???.. bcoz she want to play with them she is angry because they hide so many things from her, except that both sister thing she forgave them for that but the other things like Jennie noona started to date jimin hyung, somi and jisoo noona also hide the same thing so now she also want to hide....I sigh while remembering how she threatened me...yeah guys she literally threatened me crying mentally What kind of badass girlfriend I got I don't know What will she do with me when she remembers her powers? I again sigh came to my room from the bathroom and lay down on the bed and my eyes closed... jimin hyung already sleep..

Flashback

Author pov

They were eating and enjoying their food moon called jungkook...

Moon- koo..(he just hmmm)...can you do me favour..?!?(He stop eating and look at her)

Jk- and what that..?!?