episode 26

University

Fashion show

Author pov

They were checking their outfit past time before started.... and It's not fitting up Irene properly

Moon- wait unnie...It will not fit....how it can be, we test it yesterday only...(she almost edge of crying)

Rose- don't worry moonie we will find a way...(She said being worried for her friend.. Her dress was sticking from her stomach area)

(Moon was examine the dress with her teary eyes thinking for an idea...when tae came inside at the time and his eyes fall on the girls worried faces and his sister's teary eyes)

V- what happened??!?

Rose - the dress moon design is not getting fit on Irene...(She replied him while biting her nails)

Moon- oppa (she went to his)w..what what should I do..oppa?!? it's not getting fit on her..(she said with her heavy throat..he hug her)

V- first calm down panda... nothing will come in you mind.. if you will keep crying like this okk(he said and wiped her tears then again hug her)we will get a way...

Jennie - that the thing we are trying to make her understand since but she was keep crying like this...

Somi- she was keep saying she will disqualified..

V- no you will not... let's see what the problem.. explain me..

Moon- dress is tigh from her stomach and waist area.(She turned around Irene..) and that's was making clearly visiblily tight from this part...(showing her waist and hip area)..and that was too much If she even try to walk it will ripped...(She explain him)

V- hmmmm....cut this stomach part and make it loose..

Girls -what...

Irene- how can..you say that like this..

Moon- if i do, it will destroy the dres...-- wait yeah we can do that he is right (she got an idea.....)

Irene - what are you saying moon..!??!

Moon- look if we cut from here...(She show her) To here..no worry unnie nothing will show up of your skin trust me...I will stitch it like this that will make it fit on you perfectly wait (she turn to tae)..oppa can you please leave..

V- offcourse princess call me when you're done okk..

(he left and She started  to do her work she cut from front area make it in a proper eyes shake and stitch with hand seems.. make it clear not any thread caming out and make it safe enough and not uncomfortable for Irene...end of the dress(from her lower stomach to thigh area)... she make small holes aged of the corners then take a same colour of silk ribbon started pulling that ribbon out from the holes like shoe lace and adjust it how loose they wants and make a big bow🎀 skillfully "i hope you understand what I'm saying 😅")

Moon- okk done...(She smile brightly and girls eye widen)

Irene- wow it's so perfect moon and not uncomfortable(she said while moon around).....you are really a good designer already...

Somi- she is right moon... its looking so beautiful, so elegant just looking like a wow...(😂😂)

Jennie- my baby is relented (she said proudly and hug her)

Rose- okk let me call tae inside....(they nodded their heads and she called him they both came back with the other four)

Boys- wow daebuk(amazing) that so beautiful...