episode 27

Next day

At University

Author pov

So let me tell you were they are...they all were in university auditoriums...why?!? Because lisa, Jennie, jimin, jungkook and jhope have a performance today... lisa have drama.And other have Dance. competition and no one knows who is going to perform in which song only your author know 😏 let's see what gonna happened...

Moon pov

We all came to say all the best to our group members and our girlfriends and boyfriends well my was secret😏..

Somi-  all the best love..(she went to hobi oppa and wish him with a hug I also want hug my love I make a pout)

Moon- all the best guy's..

Jennie -what happened baby why so sad.

Moon- noo unnie why I would be sad..Im not (she look at me like this😒)..ok I want a hug..(i while)

Jennie - came..(she open her arms I hug her but I want to hug my koo unnie)

Moon - lets make a group hug guys..(I said and they came and make a side now I came in between nini unnie and koo.. I secretly hug him tightly...and whisper to him) all the best my coco...(I can say that he is suprise by my action and I giggle)

Rose- okay now we should go..and all the best again.. you can do it...(We wave at them and left the place...)

Author pov

The show started and we were enjoying the show.. now it's Lisa's turn.. and she did like a pro actor her act was amazing...

Now jennie perform on her "solo MV"..

and  she wrote the lyrics by her self.. her perform was like a tigress was on form.. of herself.. and when lisa and jennie was done they came to their friends after changing to enjoy the show because they don't have more performance..left.. now it's jimin turn and he performs on his "set me free MV"

song as you know the choreography.. he dance to like angel but here jennie was furming in anger..
Which was visible on her face any one can say that..now it's jhope turn and he performs on "arson"... And he nilled it.. he provided that he is the best dancer..

Now three of them same a group performance on "butter MV" just
https://youtu.be/IkeZX2hnoOk?si=-GUxxRY-nbCuySF4

rapping part...of it and moon was impatiently waiting for jungkook performance..and finally his turn...and he is performing on "3D MV"