episode 17

Author pov

In the one side Moon is misunderstanding the whole thing while on the other side everyone is searching for her.

Jisoo - Did you find her?  ( she asked being worried and eghe of crying worried for her sister whom she love more then anything )

Jin - Where can she go.?!?(he said also worried)

iu - Everyone searches separately.  (Everyone nodded their heads and separated.)

Jungkook thought - Where are you moon.?!! please be safe..

Somi - Lisa Let's find this side.(they both run to the direction she show suddenly JK remembers something so he called tae )

JK- hyung let's goo..

V - where jungkook.????

JK - I know where she might be...Let us go .

V- where? 

JK - rooftop hyung now come fast....she must be here only....

(With this both of them ran towards rooftop and here they saw the moon.  She was sitting at the far end of the wall.  Where she could even fall if she standing.(Guys imagine k drama rooftop scene I didn't find a proper rooftop picture🥺)

Moon pov

I was in rooftop crying but suddenly I heard door open sound, I turn and found tae oppa and Jungkook standing in front. And tae oppa had tears in his eyes.

V - moon what are you doing here hmm?? your unnies are looking for you.  lets go hmn.....came.!!

moon - No, I will not come..( I said while taking hiccups)

JK - moon don't be stubborn...hmm let's go. 

moon - I will not go anywhere..
NO..stop there, don't come near me (I shouted as soon as I saw them taking slow steps close to me, by then everyone else also came from behind.)

Jisoo - baby..... what are you doing here alone you had scared me till death. (she said to me so I replied being overwhelmed with the emotions)

moon - why....w..why you are s..scared for m.me u...u.unnie.  You must hate m..m.me.(I completed my sentence while taking hiccups I was crying non Stop amd her eyes went wide.)

Jisoo - what are you saying baby...why should I hate you?!? you are my younger sister.(I shook my head denying her)

Jennie - baby ple don't say like this..(she is also crying)

Moon- step sister u..unnie....

Author pov

Jennie, jisoo- no...no moon-iee noo...you are our sister... please try to understand..

Lisa- you are taking everything wrong moon.....pl...(She cut her off )

Moon -  you don't say anything unnie....you are my best friend you also hide everything from me to....huh..i..i d.. didn't expected this f..from you...

RM- moon we will explain you everything....first calm down okk...and came down you will fall from there...

(he said very calmly but from inside he is so scared for his sister's dear life who was not state of mind to hear and understand anything so he needed to be calm)

Moon -noo...there is nothing to explain.... I have heard everything unnie, now there is no need to hide. I'm adopted right...a...an..and you have brothers too.. and you have get s..saparate form t..them bcoz of mee right...