episode 11

Jennie pov

We are in the car and going home, everyone looks very tired. iu unnie is driving the car and I was sitting next to her on the passenger seat, enjoying the cool breeze but then my eyes landed at Moon from the front mirror and she was looking very tense, till now she was very happy, what happened suddenly? I frowned and called her.

jennie - baby... (but she replied I a again called ) moon.( this time she came out of her thoughts)

Moon- huh.. yeah unnie....

Jennie - what happened baby you are looking lost..?!?

Moon- nothing unnie I'm just tired and sleepy..(she reply me) when will we reach home..?!?

Jennie- soon baby...till then close you and relax you will feel better..(she just hmm and closed her eyes..)

Time skip

Moon pov

I am lying on my bed in my room but am unable to sleep. I was continuously thinking about the person with whom I bumped into in the mall. Who was he and why was he calling me his sister. After looking at my locket he called me his sister. I sat down on the bed and started looking at my locket. What is there in this locket? I have had this locket ever since I started understanding things, but Jisoo never asked me to wear it. He always told me to keep it in my pocket. Why? Is it true that that person is our brother? Which my unnies have hidden from me. But why would she do this? Do we really have a brother? Im so confused and messed up. I have somany questions to which I need answers. I fell asleep thinking all this..

The necklace

Meanwhile

Jin pov

It's night almost 12 am and here I am lying on my bed in my room but I am unable to sleep. I was continuously thinking about the girl with whom I bumped into in the mall. I am not wrong or illustrating thingz, I have actually seen him and I have tears in my eyes just thinking about him. She was really my sister. Locket can't go wrong there. I was thinking about that when someone knocked on the door of my room.

Jin- Come in. (Namjoon and tae)

V- See, I told you he wouldn't have slept.

Rm- We're here to talk.

Jim- yes came say. (Both of them came and sat on my bed and were they  looking very serious.) What happened? (They both look at eachother and tae Start the conversation)

V - You really saw bear hyung... (There were tears in his eyes while saying this.)

Jin- Yes tae I really saw her my eyes may make a mistake in recognizing her, but i recognized the locket that our mother gave us. I can't make mistakes about it..