Familiar Sight

As Kai continues his search for Kochi outside of UA, the weight of worry bearing down on him, he can't shake the dizzy sensation clouding his senses. People's curious stares follow his unsteady steps, adding to the disorientation he feels.

Amidst the blur of faces, his attention is suddenly drawn to a girl with a distinctly girly appearance. Before he can even comprehend what's happening, his legs give out beneath him, and he collapses right in front of her, his world spinning as he succumbs to the overwhelming fatigue.
As Kai gradually comes to his senses, the pounding in his head echoing the chaos of his thoughts, he finds himself in an unfamiliar setting. The surroundings lack the vibrant energy of the outside world, instead exuding a sense of familiarity reminiscent of his distant home.

With effort, Kai manages to pull himself upright, his gaze sweeping the room as he takes in the muted hues and dim lighting. Determination flickers in his eyes as he resolves to explore further, his instincts guiding him upstairs where faint noises draw his attention.

A woman's voice drifts from one of the rooms, accompanied by the subtle sound of movement. seizing the opportunity, Kai moves swiftly, slipping into the room she vacated with the intention of catching the occupant off guard. However, as he steps inside, his gaze falls upon an unexpected sight.

A figure reclines against the wall, their presence commanding attention despite the relaxed posture. With long, purple hair framing their face and a physique that exudes confidence, the individual cuts a striking figure against the subdued backdrop of the room. Dressed in a pristine white suit adorned with vibrant red lip marks all over his face and neck, they emanate an air of effortless elegance that leaves Kai momentarily taken aback.

"Huh, well, okay..." Kai mutters to himself, his curiosity piqued by the enigmatic presence before him.

" Kai mutters to himself, his curiosity piqued by the enigmatic presence before him

(The guy 💀)

As Kai stands there, slightly bewildered by the unexpected encounter, the purple-haired man rises from his relaxed position, a knowing smile gracing his lips as he addresses Kai directly.

"Yo, Kai, right?" he says, his voice carrying an air of casual familiarity. Kai's guard remains up, uncertainty flickering in his eyes as he assesses the situation.

"Uhm, sir, do I know you?" Kai replies cautiously, his tone betraying a hint of wariness.

The man chuckles softly, shaking his head. "No, not yet. My name's Kiyoshi."

Before Kai can process this new piece of information, a sudden burst of energy erupts behind him, accompanied by the sound of joyful squealing. He barely has time to react before a girl in a white robe rushes forward, throwing her arms around him in a tight embrace.

"Kai!" she exclaims, her voice filled with genuine excitement as she clings to him. Kai's eyes widen in surprise as he recognizes her.

"Sister?!" he gasps, his disbelief evident as he takes in the sight of his sibling. His attention shifts to Kiyoshi, his cheeks flushing with embarrassment at the unexpected reunion.