Part 1

Kagome was having a picnic day with her friends at the field. They were having peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, potato chips, ramen noodles, and bananas that Kagome had brought from her era.

It seems like they were having a good time. All except Inuyasha and Bankotsu who were arguing with something.

It had been a few months since Bankotsu and the Band of Seven had joined the group after realizing their mistakes because of Naraku who had used them to defeat Inuyasha and the gang to take the shards and then he could kill them to take the shards back.

When they gave their shards away to Inuyasha and the others, they would return to the dead where they belonged, but they were reborn again because an old man who claimed to be a wizard had brought them back to life with the spell. And now Bankotsu and his brothers joined Inuyasha's team to help them find the shards and Naraku.

Right now, Inuyasha and Bankotsu are having a heated fight for some reason. We all know they tried to get Inuyasha and Bankotsu along, but couldn't because they always remain as enemies.

"I already have dips getting ramen noodles for lunch!" Inuyasha argued.

"Then get something else besides ramen noodles!" Bankotsu argued back. He then threw a piece of banana at Inuyasha's face. Then they started to fight.

"Boys!" Kagome shouted, having enough of those two fighting. She let out a groan, facepalming. She was about to use the sit commands on Inuyasha, but she couldn't because if she did, Bankotsu would win the fight. She would feel bad for him and it would be her fault hurting Inuyasha.

Then Menkotsu interrupted them, "Boys, what the hell are you two fighting for? It's picnic day and try to have a good day! Get along!"

They stopped fighting as they began to eat their lunch.

"They'll never learn," Shippo said.

"I would say the same thing, Shippo," Jakotsu said, sweatdropped.

Kagome sweatdropped, knowing they wouldn't stop fighting. They will never get along. She wished they stopped hating each others' guts. Just for once.