Part 2

"I saw a field of flowers just a village away. Want to join me?" Sango said, pointing at where the flower field was at.

Kagome smiled, nodding. "Sure."

Then Sango and Kagome hopped on Kirara's back and headed their way to the flower field, leaving the others alone at the campsite. When they arrived, Kirara landed, so Kagome and Sango hopped off and began to pick some flowers.

Suddenly, what they didn't notice was that Bankotsu was hiding behind the tree watching them picking the flowers. The only thing he could put his eyes on was Kagome. He admitted he found her very attractive when he first met her during the battle. Even if they were enemies, he would never notice her. She is just as beautiful as a goddess. He will never stop laying his eyes on her.

He let out a smile as his face went red softly. He was indeed in love with the girl he just liked.

"What are you doing?" Suddenly, a familiar voice growled behind Bankotsu. The leader of Band of Seven turned around and saw it was Inuyasha who was talking to her.

Bankotsu gave him a mean look. "What does it look like I was doing? I was standing my guard to make sure they were protected."

Inuyasha let out a scoff. "That doesn't look like you were guarding them. It looks like you were planning something." He gave him a serious scowl look. "What are you planning on doing, Bankotsu?"

"It's none of your business," Bankotsu said, annoyed. His face began to blush.

"Why is your face red?" Inuyasha asked, noticing. He pointed at his cheekbones now heating up with red.

He didn't say anything.

Then Inuyasha realized as his eyes widened. "Wait a second! Who you were in love with!?"

"Nobody," Bankotsu said, began to tease him. He also gave him a slight smirk.

"Quit teasing me! Who do you like!? Is it Kagome or Sango!?" Better not be Kagome, but if he does like Kagome, he's a dead man.

He shrugged off. "My guess is... I like Kagome."

"You're in love with Kagome!?" Inuyasha shouted.

He smirked again. "What are you going to do about that?"

"Then I will make sure you don't come near Kagome!" Inuyasha shouted again. He pulled out his Tessaiga sword as the fang transformed and aimed at Bankotsu.

He gave him an annoying look. "Why do you care, Inuyasha? Is it because you like her?"

Then Inuyasha's face went red. He looked away with an awkward look. Then he looked at Bankotsu and shouted, "N-No! I can't feel it and you know that!"

"You're in love with her, too, aren't you?" Bankotsu asked, pointing at him.

"No! You are!" Inuyasha shouted.

"I'm not in love with her! You are!" Inuyasha and Bankotsu shouted at the same time, pointing at each other.

"It doesn't matter. She won't choose either of us." Bankotsu said.

"You'll be surprised if she chooses me, Bankotsu," Inuyasha said with a smirk.

Then Bankotsu glared at him. "You'll see about that. She'll choose me."

"You wanna bet?"

"I'll go there further until we reach Hell," Bankotsu threatened.

"I hope you'll meet Hell and back, Bsnkotsu, where you and your brothers belong. Kagome will choose me." Inuyasha said.

"How about this? The others won't know about this, but we can be friends with Kagome as always." Bankotsu said.

"So it's a deal then?" Inuyasha asked.

"Deal." Then they shook their hands, sealing the deal. Then they headed back to the campsite. So their games just begin.