Part 4

After the fight Inuyasha and Bankotsu had...

"Hey, Bankotsu, can we talk alone?" Jakotsu said. They were at the campsite again after the long journey they had.

He nodded. "Sure. Let's talk."

Then they left the campsite and walked further in the dark forest, so they wouldn't hear their conversation.

Now they were alone, the two faced each other. Jakotsu began, "Be honest with me, Bankotsu."

"What?" Bankotsu said, confused.

"Do you like Kagome?" Jakotsu asked.

He nodded. "Yes. I do."

"What do you like about her?" Jakotsu asked again.

He looked away, blushing. "Well... I have to admit I like her because she looks beautiful. Her blue eyes are bluer than the afternoon sky, her long silky blue-black hair is darker than the midnight sky, and she is even more attractive than the other maidens."

"So you did like her!" Jakotsu exclaimed excitedly as he pointed at him.

"Not so loud! Everyone can hear us!" Bankotsu hushed him.

"Well, you two already spread the rumors after we found out you guys like her, so we keep it a secret," Jakotsu said.

"I see."

"Bankotsu, how about if I can give you a suggestion?" Jakotsu suggested.

He arched his brows. "What?"

"Why don't you write a letter to Kagome to tell her how you feel?" He asked.

"You know I can't confess her about my feelings for her," Bankotsu said.

"I know, but all I'm saying is how you feel and how your days were about Kagome while writing down the letter. While she went away, you can send her a letter after writing it." Jakotsu said.

"Will it work?"

He shrugged off. "Trust me on that. It isn't that kind of love letter. It's how you express yourself about your days with Kagome."

He gave him a look. "That is a love letter to me, Jakotsu."