Part 5

At the same time...

"Inuyasha, can we talk alone?" Miroku asked. After Bankotsu and Jakotsu left, now it was his chance to question Inuyasha.

Inuyasha shrugged off. "Sure. Why not?"

Then Inuyasha and Miroku left the campsite so they could talk alone.

"So, Miroku, what is it that you want to talk about?" Inuyasha asked with arms folded.

"Inuyasha, is it true you liked Kagome?" Miroku asked, wanting him to be honest with the monk.

His face blushed. He knew he wasn't ready to tell Miroku how he felt. "Umm... What if I do?"

"Why don't you tell me for yourself?"

He groaned. "Yes! I admitted! I do like Kagome! The thing is, I always tempted to choose the former, but ultimately chose the latter."

"You mean Kikyo?" Miroku asked.

"I no longer had feelings for her since we less talk to each other," Inuyasha said.

"I see. Would you ever think Kagome will be your future?" Miroku asked.

His face went redder again. "Why would you ask that!?"

"Just curious."

"Can you cut it out, Miroku!?" He said.

"Sorry."

"I admitted I am in love with Kagome. I really do. However, I was furious at Bankotsu for trying to win Kagome's heart." Inuyasha complained.

"Oh, boy... First Koga now Bankotsu." Miroku said, sweatdropped.

"How will I make Kagome fall for me?" He asked.

Then he let out a smile with an idea. "How about you send her a love letter and a single rose? Write something about how you feel. And then Kagome will be happy that you love her. Ever since she had been falling in love with you as well."

He scratched the back of his head nervously. "I'm not really good at romantic type. Though I only kissed Kikyo a few times before it happened fifty years ago."

"Trust me, Inuyasha. It will work and you will win over her heart, so Bankotsu will lose." Miroku said.

Then Inuyasha let out a smirk. "Then I'll give it a try."