Part 6

A few days later...

Bankotsu was sitting in the field far away from the Edo Village, thinking of an idea of how to write a love letter. Frustrated, he threw the piece of paper after he had just written.

"Dammit..." He cursed out.

And then...

"Wait. I got it!" Bankotsu then wrote something that he wanted to express himself. He even wanted to write something about how he felt.

Dear Kagome,

I've been meaning to say this for a long time ago. Ever since we first met, I can't get thoughts out of my head. I've seen you a million times yet it always feels as if it's the first.

I spend most of my time thinking of a future where I could be with you. Every time I've been asked if we were together I answer no, but wish I could leave them all that yes. I wish I could tell you how I feel though, I've tried so many times but was always afraid.

I want to take you out on a date. I want to make you special. And I want to make you happy. I am in love with you, Kagome, and I think I am in love. I hope I can show you a love letter I have written for you.

~Bankotsu

He let out a smile. He knew this letter would work to make Kagome fall for him. It looks like he has to go send it to Kagome but needs someone to send a letter to her.