Part 3

Later on that day, they continued their journey and found any clues to the next shard. They soon arrived at a fork in the road. One lead to a nearby village while the other would lead to an even longer road.

"Which one should we go?" Kagome asked. She then looked at Bankotsu and gave him a curious look.

"Well, if we go down this way, we won't know if we'll find a place to rest. But if we go down the other way, we'll be able to stop and rest for a while." Bankotsu pointed out.

"Let's go to the nearby village," Kagome suggested, pointing the other way.

"Sounds like a great idea, Kags," Bankotsu said. He then put his arm around Kagome's shoulders and pulled her close to his side, causing her to blush.

Then Inuyasha just saw that. He was surprised to see Bankotsu's action. However, he could tell he was flirting with her in front of the others. He gritted his teeth in anger. How dare he make his Kagome blush when he never had a chance to talk to her?

Then Inuyasha approached them and pulled Bankotsu away, shouting, "What the hell are you doing, Bankotsu!?"

"We never said I could flirt with her. Just giving her a friendly hug." Bankotsu shrugged off, smirking.

"We never said we couldn't!" Inuyasha argued. "I should be the one who is flirting!"

Then Kagome's face blushed heavily with an 'eh' look. Looking at Inuyasha would make her feel like she is in love with him just like when she always has back when she admitted herself she did fall for him.

Inuyasha wants to flirt with me? Kagome thought, shocked.

Bankotsu looked at Inuyasha with an angry look. "Look what you did!"

Then the two started to fight, making the others watch.

"Here we go again..." Shippo groaned.

Jakotsu blinked at hearing them. "Did they just say something very flirtatious from these two?"

"It looks like they were exposing themselves to us. Now we know they liked Kagome." Miroku said quietly to Jakotsu's ear.

"Does Kagome know, too, after what Inuyasha said he should be flirting with her?" Jakotsu asked.

Miroku shrugged off, smiling. "Most likely."

"I bet Bankotsu can win Kagome's heart," Suikotsu said, hoping one day they will be together.

"I hope not. It would be way better if Inuyasha and Kagome were together as a couple." Miroku teased smirking as Sango and Shippo nodded in agreement.

Menkotsu rolled his eyes in annoyance and folded his arms together.

Then Kagome cut them from fighting after having enough of them, "Will you two stop fighting already!? I don't care if you two hate each other, but you boys are going to get along whether you like it or not!"

They froze as they sweatdropped, saying, "Yes, ma'am."