I'm sorry

a/n: guys it's been a bit but i'm back

As the rain poured down in sheets, y/b's heart raced with worry for y/n, a familiar feeling stirring within him—only matched by the despair he felt after their parents' tragic passing. Seeing y/n withdraw into silence and neglecting basic needs tore at y/b's soul, even though he masked his own pain with a veneer of strength

Wanda felt bad, really bad about being rude and questioning y/n. Also she was really really worried about y/n. I mean it's pouring rain. Wanda is walking back and forth deciding what she should do. When all of a sudden a buzz comes from her pocket. Y/n got a message. It was y/b, he send a voice message. Wanda knew better to invade y/n's privacy but come on now it's not like she had been the greatest person, i mean she can do one more bad thing. the message starts- Y/b starts speaking and you could hear his defeat voice say, " y/n please come on, it's been 3 days. Please just talk to me even a message that your already. I have big new. buts that's an in-person thing. Well please message me please . I love you, bye" Wanda felt even more worse. what if y/n was hurt. that was it for Wanda, she ran into the rain looking for y/n.

Y/n for once was really scared. it was cold and come on she could have been inside drinking tea right now. Y/n heard foot step and got scared. thankfully they belonged to Wanda. Wanda said, " y/n oh my god thankfully you're okay. i'm so sorry. i didn't know you knew tony. i was being insensitive." at this point Wanda was rambling. y/n interrupted, " no i'm sorry. It's just is miss tony and my parents. i opened up to you and you still don't trust me. i'm sorry.. i'll be out of your hairs tomorrow." Wanda quickly said," no stay as long add you need. please." maybe a little too quickly, Wanda blushes and says, " i mean the company isn't as bad as i thought." y/n's plan worked, as scared as she is is working. y/n hugs Wanda and they both feel it again but shake it off as the cold. they quietly walk back to the cabin.

as they walk back Wanda quickly secretly messages y/b. she writes , "I'm OK sorry there's no Wi-Fi but I'll message you whenever I get more". Wanda felt bad for worrying him so she had to give him something.

y/n didn't know why, but for some reason she felt comfortable with Wanda. I mean Wanda was supposed to be the bad person but she's making her feel comfortable. y/n had a lot running through her head but all she knew was she had to get her phone back for now that's the mission.

Y/b came back from work after a long day of no leads. He looked at his phone, and all the sadness and tiredness went away, because y/n messaged him back. he quickly opened the message only to be a little confused now as smart as y/n she can't spell for shit. I mean if you look at all their old messages y/n spells something wrong in each message. Y/B was confused, but he excused it for her being weird because of the camping

Wanda and Y/N finally got back to the cabin both being soaking wet. Wanda quickly said "you need to take a shower and get sick. I'll take one too but you can go first." Y/N laughed and said, "wow I get it you think I stink." they both laughed and y/n took a shower and Wanda took one right after. During Wanda shower, y/n thought about snooping around but decided against it. y/n said to herself," I could have one day off I mean I need to relax at some point."
Are Wanda and y/n getting comfortable together?