( 12 )

" byeol let's take 30 minutes break " she nodded and was about to go when she saw soo-jin standing there he walk near her and said " can we talk for a minute ? She looked around " what you wanna say "?

" Let's drink coffee and talk " she nodded they both sit down soo-jin looked at her " so how are you feeling after stealing your best friend's boyfriend" she chuckle " see if you're here to talk about this than I got no time "

" Aren't you feeling guilty " he said in cold voice " guilty ? And why would I feel that she should be the one to feel this she's my best friend yet she betrayal me " soo-jin eyebrows crashed in confusion " you know me and Sofia we both met tae-oh on that party I told her that I have crush on tae-oh and after few days she told me they both dating she knew it very I like him than why she dated him !!!! And here you think I steal him how ridiculous "

Soo-jin was listening her carefully " and about tae-oh than he fell out of love because Sofia always behave like she owns him always do what she wanted she never care about him that's why he came to me so in both ways Sofia is  responsible for her own "

She was about to  stand up and go when he said " and that's why you tried to kill her right "? Byeol looks at him being disappointed that he thinks that " excuse me ? What did u just said I tried to kill her ? Are you in your senses!!!!

So you didn't huh "? Soo-jin said staring through her soul  " ofc I never tried this I just spread hate all over the internet but I can never try this "

" So you're the one who post those hates comments"?  She nodded " I was just so angry that only she was getting all the hype so I did that "

" okay so now to make things right it's better if you remove all the hate towards Sofia " soo-jin said and byeol smirk " and why would I do that huh now that I get my place you want me to give it away " now soo-jin was the one who smirk

" And if u didn't than I will destroy your whole career " he said showing her the phone in which he just recorded their conversation " I will post it and tell everyone that byeol is just a scam who can't even be loyal to her best friend " byeol was little scared now " you have few hours if you didn't make it all good than exactly at 5 pm I will post this recording and your game will be over got it "?

Saying that he left from there leaving byeol shocked

                          Time skip

Sofia was on her hospital bed staring ceiling when  someone entered the room  she looked and saw him " tae-oh"