( 30 )

" she's my girlfriend" sofia looked at him not believing what he just said " oh I didn't knew Sofia dating someone well nice to see you " soo-jin nodded than that producer left Sofia chuckle" so you're my boyfriend"? He removed his hand and backed off a little " I just helped you nothing else "

Saying that he sit on the chair following by Sofia " don't deny now ik you were jealous right "?

" No why would I be jealous I just said that so he wouldn't make you uncomfortable didn't you notice by the way he was looking at you "

" C'mon he is married and going to be father in few months so don't overthink and don't try to hide that you were jealous "

" I wasn't okay just eat your ice cream so we can leave " she nodded a grin was visible on her face

Next day

Sofia walked out her room and she saw soo-jin setting the table " come breakfast is ready " taking seat she took a bite while he also joined her suddenly she said making a cute face and voice " wow you made really good food soo-jinah " he looked at her with " are you for real look " you're prefect soo-jinah "

" Cute girls aren't my type tbh " she quickly came to her normal self " ofc being mature and normal is much better " he silently chuckle on the way she struggled

Meanwhile

Sara called tae-oh to meet her in a cafeteria when he arrived there he saw Sara sitting there waiting for him " sara" he called her name and took a seat " oppa thank you for coming"

" You know Sara I genuinely consider you as my little sister so you really don't have to say thank you " he said with a sweet smile " ik oppa that's why even after all the things happened between you and unnie i still call you here to discuss something with you "

" Am sorry about the things between Sofia and me am glad you still consider me as ur brother "

" After unnie you're the one I trust the most I have something to tell you oppa I think like I suspect someone " after that she told him everything that was bothering her " don't worry Sara everything will be alright just take care and be careful "

Time skip

Sofia and soo-jin already arrived at the location of shooting " am so excited to shoot this movie specially because of park bo-gum you know he is my celebrity crush I signed this movie because of him " he notice her blushing he rolled his eyes

" Park bo-gum is here " production crew said that

" Hello oppa " sofia said with smiley face " oppa "? Soo-jin looked at him with jealousy " am really glad to know that you're my co-star Sofia " he also smiled " let's start shooting " director said and bo-gum and Sofia left to their spots while soo-jin's eyes didn't left them for a moment

" What so special about him that she is blushing like this " ....