(13 )

" you okay now " he said placing flowers on side table and took seat she nodded " yes am okay now " he huff before saying " am sorry Sofia am feeling guilty for what I did with you" she scoffed " guilty ? If you didn't loved me you could have tell me why you cheated on me "?

" I did loved you that's why I proposed you but the way you behaved with me always doing what you want never care about me made me do all this " she sigh " if that was the case you should tell me that you not  like my any habit I tried to change it my instead you take another way and that too with my best friend "

" Am sorry Sofia " he said with guilty " I don't need your sorry so go away " he didn't said anything and left when he opened the door he found soo-jin standing there

He didn't said anything to him and left soo-jin entered when Sofia said without looking " didn't I said you leave"

" I thought you wanted to meet me " sofia looked and saw him standing near door " soo-jin" a smile crept on her face soo-jin walk near her and took a seat on chair which was kept near her bed " am glad you came dad fired you right "? He nodded " yes and he was right to I didn't do my job properly and u end up like this "

" It's okay that wasn't your fault so don't blame yourself and soon enough I will be discharged so I want you to come back to your job " he shook his head " but I can't am fired "

" You're mine " he looked at her with stunned face " I mean you're my bodyguard so dad can't fired you only I have rights on you so you're still my bodyguard and am ur responsibility "

He nodded she smiled and extend her thumb She chuckle and attached his thumb with her "  you look more handsome while smiling so smile often it's good "

                             Time skip

Byeol was sitting infront of her laptop she huff  " am I really doing this " she start typing

" Sofia got all the success by her hard work she never took any unnecessary way she did all this by her talent sorry for spreading false news "

And she posted with fake account from which she posted hate comments before and even in internet cafe she was the one

                             Later

Sara came running and said " unnie you saw the news " saying that she switch on the TV and there was Sofia all over the internet and TV

" Breaking news today someone posted a apologizing post saying that it was planned to boycott Sofia and all the hate towards her was false and baseless and now all her fans saying they want her back but recently she got into an accident and right now she is in hospital we hope she comeback soon "

Sofia smile a little " finally they got to know my Worth "