( 18 )

Soo-jin stopped car Infront of a farm house when they both walk near Sofia recognize it " wait that's tae-ho's farm house why are we here "? Soo-jin didn't said anything and walk near a window following by Sofia there was byeol who was standing with tae-ho

" Why you wanted to meet this urgent byeol" she didn't said anything instead she take out few photos from her bag and  gave it to him " so you're the one who wanted to kill Sofia all this time right !!"

Both Sofia and soo-jin got little stunned by this new information " ik you both didn't got well in your relationship but killing her don't you think you gone too far I never expected this from you not at all "

Sofia was feeling sad hurt and angry at the same time she was about to brag in when soo-jin grab her hand and walk out of there " what let me go I want to know how can he do this with me " but soo-jin didn't let her go he hold her shoulders and said looking directly in her eyes " don't go in it's not a right moment you trust me right ?"

She nodded " than just do as I say just trust on me we will soon find everything and make it alright okay "

After that they both left from there

                          Meanwhile

Tae-oh look at those photos and he was present on that day of accident " why you did tae-oh tell me why you tried to kill her "!

" I didn't I can never do this "! She looked at him questionable look " than why you were present there huh exact the same time of accident" he huff

" Actually I was feeling guilty about what I did with Sofia so I decided to apologize when I went to Kim mansion I saw soo-jin and Sofia getting in car so I followed them when soo-jin left to bring ice cream I decided to approach Sofia but at the time I was about to go she got into accident I don't know how and who took those pictures "

" This morning I received a parcel from unknown person and in that parcel I found these pictures if you telling truth and means u didn't try  kill that means " byeol said with worried look

" Yes that means someone trying to frame me in order the real killer wants to blame me for his crimes "

                        At night

Sofia entered soo-jin's room " i can't sleep again " he nodded in agreement " it's okay you can stay here "

Sofia turn towards him he was sleeping peacefully she was just staring him " am glad that I met you soo-jin I hope you always stay in my life " she closed her eyes and  lost in her Dreamland ...