(6)

" how can you be like this I payed you enough just to get zero result !!" A man yelled looking at the other man who was assigned to kill Sofia " I-I am sorry sir I was about to stab her but her bodyguard came plz give me another chance this time I will kill her "  he chuckle and grab the gun pointing towards him " You know I don't like to give chances so it's better to say goodbye and don't worry soon I will send Sofia too cuz u both deserves hell anyways "

Saying that he pulled the trigger and the man's lifeless body fell on ground " you will also end up like this sofia "

                               At night

Sofia  came out of her room after taking warm bath she saw soo-jin in kitchen cooking something " um what you doing in my house "? He replied without looking at her " your dad told all servants to leave and am here to help you out in everything including cooking "

" You think you're good cook "? She said taking seat " how about you comment after eating "  he placed the food Infront of her she took a bite  " wow  it's so delicious " she smiled but soon she looked at him and said " sit and eat with me "

" No it's okay am not hungry"  she grimaced " I can't eat alone so accompany me now sit "  he didn't said anything and sits next to her

                           Next day

" Am really excited to do this drama " sofia said with bright smile director looked down for a minute and than said
" Sorry Sofia I can't cast you in this drama audience don't want to see you anymore" she looked at him being disappointed" what you mean am capable to do this role "

" I know you're but still I can't am helpless " she didn't said anything and left from there

                            Time skip

" Stop drinking Ms Kim you already had enough" she ignored his words and keep drinking he tried to stop her but she yank his hand and grab car keys " I will drive myself home you don't have to come "

" It's my job Ms Kim and it's not safe to go alone " she didn't listen him and walk out he followed her but she drive away

She was driving when she saw a  car parked in the middle of road as there was no other car except her and the one which blocked the whole road she walk out of her car and same a man also came out of his car " are you in your senses!! How can you block the road like this "

He didn't said anything but to smirk " you still have guts to talk like this when your death is Infront of you " she widened her eyes when she saw him pointing gun at her she run away and he run after her she hide in an empty alley covering her ears whilst closing her eyes she heard few gun shots but after everything went silent and she  heard his voice

" Kim Nari  "