( 21)

Next day

Sofia opened her fridge grabbing water bottle she took a seat and closed her eyes remembering every moment with soo-jin since the day he came in her life everything became more beautiful he was like a daylight in her life

                            Meanwhile

Soo-jin came in his hidden base staring all the pics he clicked while stalking her all the information he collected about her he somehow felt that he's also one of them who hurted her because in the end he was also after killing her " am really good enough for you Sofia ? After all the things I did with you will it make any change you will only hate me after knowing this should I listen my evil side and complete what I planned or listen my heart and stay with you protect you ? Maybe you will leave me after knowing my real intentions so it's better if I don't get hurt and do what I planned maybe being good isn't my thing maybe I'm just evil Person and I shouldn't let my guard down"  

                             3rd person pov

" Maybe am falling for you soo-jin and I can't deny this anymore you're are the reason am still alive I love you "

                               Soo-jin pov

" I kept you saved because I wanted to kill you by myself Kim Sofia "

                              Next day

" As you're back in business congratulations Sofia "  director said with a wide smile " thank  you and am glad to I missed this all "

" So you coming in tomorrow's party "? Sofia nodded " ofc I will surely come"

After the meeting they both walk out when Sofia saw byeol also present there after all this mess it was hard to face each other

Byeol took a deep breath and walk to her " can we talk Sofia "? Even tho Sofia didn't wanted to talk but yet she said yes

Soo-jin was standing in some distance byeol said " I'm sorry Sofia for All the things I've done to you " sofia nodded " the things u have done isn't easy to forget I never expected that u will hate me this much "

" I never hated you I always hated the fact that am always before you why am treated like this we started our career together than why u always get the lead and about tae-oh than you knew it that I love him yet you steal him from me "

" You never told me you said that you have a little crush and that you will soon get over it you never once mentioned that you love him byeol " sofia said with angry voice

" You were my  best friend you should know about the things I feel you're selfish Sofia you always think about yourself only you just think for once why someone trying to kill you because you're selfish , rude you never care about others that's why everyone left you alone "

" LEAVE BYEOL I DON'T WANNA TALK WITH YOU "!! Byeol didn't said anything further and left from there