( 39 )

Soo-jin was driving while few cars following him Sofia was so confused as hell " soo-jin tell me what is even happening"! He grab his phone and give to her " hear by yourself" she played the voice note and there was her father's voice planing to kill his own daughter

Phone fell from her hand landing in her lap she was shocked , astounded she never thought not even in her dreams that her father would be after all this " No d-dad can't do this with me "

" Nari ik it's difficult for you but please pull yourself together we are in danger "

Suddenly a car came and hit them and everything went black

                           3rd person pov

Byeol and tae-oh came in Sofia's house and asked the maid about her " Ms Sara is out with her friends and Ms Sofia just left an hour ago to meet her father "

Tae-oh looked at byeol knowing damn well that she is in danger

                         Time skip

Someone splash water on soo-jin he opened his eyes and found himself on chair completely tied up and Infront of him there was Sofia in the same state

Her dad smirked " so finally the lovely couple are awake " than he looked at Sofia "  my dear daughter how was my acting being such a good dad was it good "? Her eyes were filled with tears  it was like a nightmare for her he walked near her and remove the tape from her mouth " d-dad "  he yelled " don't call me dad I am not your dad "!!

" Your fucking mother cheating on me she was a slut " soo-jin was just looking at Sofia his eyes never left her not for a minute sacred if he blink she will disappear

Your mom and I had arrange marriage everything was going great when one day I got to know that she is pregnant everything was okay I was so happy but she wasn't that much happy but I didn't gave much attention because I thought it's her mood swings "

Sofia was listening him carefully wanted to know why her dad hate her This much

" When you were 4 years old Sara came in this world but one day when I came home I heard her talking with someone on call and that's when I got to know that you're not my daughter but you were her and her ex boyfriend's daughter even after our marriage she was in touch with him but pretended to be great wife Infront of me "

He chuckle and looked at Sofia " but guess what your father left her so she pretend that you are my daughter after knowing the reality I was stressed and eventually ended up being depressed I loved her with my whole heart but she just cheated on me at some point of my life I even decided to take my life "

A tear escape from his eyes " but than I realized why  to take my life when your mother is the one who's guilty so I killed her but I kept you alive  because I wanted to take revenge from you  I wanted you to feel all the things I felt betrayal , hurt , and scared "

He walked near her " I was the one who make byeol against you when your best friend left and your boyfriend cheated on you I felt happy I even hired soo-jin as your bodyguard when I got to know he also wanted to take revenge but this idiot fell for you so I called Jessica because only she was the main witness of his dark past but he even run away from jail but now I will kill both you "

Suddenly soo-jin laughed " you think am really an idiot that I came without any plan now you will be the one who will die today ".....