Who is Blertha?

~Next day~

Mr.Darcy: Good morning.

Me: Good morning.

Mr.Darcy: Im out for a walk. I do this every Saturday.
Mr.Darcy: (sent image) walking down a beautiful place.

Me: That's beautiful.

Mr.Darcy: Yeah ! I want to present to you someone.

Me: Who?

Mr.Darcy : Blertha !

Me: Who is Blertha ?

Mr.Darcy: I will show you,be patient.

Me: Patience is something I lack,but okay.

Mr.Darcy: (sent image) a beautiful bird on top of a chair.
Mr.Darcy: She is Blertha ! Blertha this is Miss Balkan.

Me: Aw ! She is lovely !

Mr.Darcy: I think she likes you .

Me: I like her as well. But wait,does Blertha have one leg or am I not seeing right?

Mr.Darcy: No you are right,it's a very sad story actually,because I did this. One day it was raining a lot and she smashed on the front window of my car and her leg got stuck in the windshield. She was unconscious. I had to do CPR on her.

Me: How is she still friends with one that permanantely amputated her leg?

Mr.Darcy: Well since that day,I always feed her every Saturday. So she comes looking for me and now we are friends. Why? Are you jealous that  Blertha still loves me?

Me: No,I'm not jealous. I just need to have a word with my girl, because what?! It's giving Stockholm's syndrome vibes.

Mr.Darcy: Hahah ! Sure ,go ahead. Bring some sense to her if you can.

Me: Well I have to go now,and  will let you enjoy your coffee . Have a good day.
Mr.Darcy: Thanks. You too !

I spent the rest of the Saturday out with my friends. I haven't seen them in awhile,and was nice socializing with people that dont live inside my phone. Because that was exactly who Mr.Darcy was ! Somebody behind the screen. He likes calling me miss Balkan,cause of my Albanian roots and I knew he just hated Balkan people,like he as a Persian by origin was any better. One day I asked him about it. Who broke your heart? And then he confesed that some time ago he met this other girl from the Balkans and said she was soo pretty and smart ,very witty,completely his type. Once he started falling for her ,she disappeared. Since then he has become more aware to who he opens up with,and told me that being from the Balkans was completely to my disadvantage,which I completely ignored ,because I couldn't care less about it.

On Sunday,I realized that since I started talking with Mr.Darcy, I had completely forgotten about the book that I had been reading when he first started texting me. So when my phone vibrated again,and I saw his name show up,I completely ignored it,and started reading the book without any distractions.
Laura Nowlin was determinded to shatter my heart with the ending of her book "If he had been with me" !
Who does that to her readers?!
Well a great author for sure,but anyways, I was in tears and devastated the whole afternoon.
It was only around 10 pm that I decided to open the texts,from Mr.Darcy.

Mr.Darcy: Good morning.
Mr.Darcy: (sent image) a selfie with the caption "When will I see your face again?"
Mr.Darcy: Im going out for a run,the weather is good.
Mr.Darcy:  (sent image) the sunset with the caption "You'd love seeing it as much as Im enjoying it"
Mr.Darcy: Where are you??!

Me: Hey ! Hope your day was good.

Mr.Darcy: I didn't know you don't text on Sundays.

Me: I do text on Sundays,it's just that I got absorbed reading a book that broke my heart,and I have been sad about it ever since.

Mr.Darcy: Why didn't you let me know? I thought you disappeared.

Me: I'm not like you ! I don't unfriend people without a warning first.

Mr.Darcy: Will you ever let go of it ?

Me: No ! NEVER.

Mr.Darcy: Soo grudgy !