So, marriage is cancelled then?

~Next day~

Mr.Darcy: What text did you delete?

Me: Oh,nothing ! Just a paragraph of me expressing my  deep feelings towards you. I'm glad you didn't read it. Cause it was embarrasing.

Mr.Darcy: If I didn't know any better I'd believe it.
Mr.Darcy: (sent video) pumping gas into the car.

Me: Good job ! There's something hot about seeing guys pump gas into their cars.

Mr.Darcy: (sent video) driving in foggy weather.

Me: Careful. It's too foggy,don't text and drive. Let me know when you arrive at work.

Mr.Darcy: (sent image) arrived at destination.

Me: You are a good and careful driver,I like it.

Mr.Darcy: (sent image) a selfie smiling.

Me: Good boy !

Mr.Darcy: Excuse me? 😂Are you in some dominant energy today? Hahah.

Me:Well you just looked like a good boy.

Mr.Darcy: So when do I look like a bad boy ?

Me: When you roll up your sleeves.

Mr.Darcy: (sent video) rolling up his sleeves .

Me: Hahahah yes ! Very bad boy of you.

Mr.Darcy: I have a feeling you’re playing reverse psychology on me and you do like my rolled up sleeves haha.And you know now that I will do it again just to annoy you !

Me: Hahah hey doctor,are you going to be a bad boy ,but in the end you are still good  only for me?

Mr.Darcy: I wanna be good during the day and bad during the night when you don’t behave. Then I roll up my sleeves and you know what happens after that.

Me: I'm very mischevious,but I don't like being punished . Reward me,if you must.

Mr.Darcy: If you want to be rewarded then you need to either be a good girl and then I reward you or make me happy. Either way, you’re getting some sort of treatment. Good or bad, that depends on how you conduct yourself throughout the day. And yeah, I’m thinking about you constantly.

Me:Will you not reward me just for the sake of it,of how much my pleasure would turn you on?

Mr.Darcy:There are different categories of rewards. I want you to do something for me that you haven’t done for anyone. Break some rules, show some courage and rebelliousness. I like you being a little naughty. My rewards are different tiers. You must keep me occupied.

Me:I dont know but I feel like if I ever do so,comply to do for you what I haven't done for any other man,then I would hear you say to me,how I have bewitched you body and soul. Like a typical Mr. Darcy you will be .

Mr.Darcy: Focus on the process, not the outcome. Don’t be a tease. Submit !

Me: I submit when I'm in the mood to be submissive.

Mr.Darcy: Will get you in the mood don’t worry. As long as you submit good and be the best.

Me: When would you say that I submited good and was the best?

Mr.Darcy: When I want you more even after you making me cum and I keep wanting you more and more and more. It’s a feeling. I will show. You will know. For sure.
Mr.Darcy: I want live video, I want you to play with your clit infront of me while I watch. Pinch your nipples, want to hear your moans.