The Times Spent

I DO NOT OWN NARUTO.

I OWN ALL THE OCs in this story.

This work is my own work and cannot be published by someone else without my consent.

CHAPTER 7

THE TIMES SPENT

4 years after the arrival...

The crimson haired boy stood on top of the Sandaime's head in the Hokage monument. It had become a habit for him to come here most evenings and admire the view. He had to admit, the view was breathtakingly beautiful, but it was still nowhere near as beautiful as the sunsets of Uzushio.

Uzushio...

It had been almost 4 years since his homeland was destroyed. Since that time, he had devoted his entire life to only two things, taking care of his family and getting stronger for revenge.

His Rinnegan flared when he thought of revenge. His eyes now had 3 tomoes on the innermost ring. Ever since he killed those mountain bandits who tried to take Kushina from him, he realized something very important.

His Rinnegan FEEDS on negative emotions. His eyes were far from being 'the most noble dojutsu', these eyes fester his hatred, and everytime he advances with his eyes, he feels as though he is sinking deeper into the hollow depths of his darkness.

He quickly banished these thoughts, 'This is no longer just for revenge, these eyes only awaken in the ones who are destined to change the world. It is clear what I must do. This world has gone lax and thinks that they can avoid consequences for their actions. They think they can avoid justice....

I will be their justice. I will have my justice. Its time the world remembers that every actions have consequences, and for Kumo, Kiri, and Iwa, I WILL BE THE CONSEQUENCE.'

Shifting from that line of thought, Naruto ponders on all the things that had shaped him in these past years...

—X—X—X—

The war had come to an end around 2 months after the Kumo incident. Turned out that Iwa actually had a bit of a fight left in them, facing against Taki and Konoha along with their newest allies, Kusagakure.

No one really knew why Kusa and Iwa had such a sudden alliance, but it didn't matter anymore as a month later, Sarutobi Hiruzen and Shimura Danzo themselves entered the fray. They cemented Konoha's position as the strongest once again, when they themselves removed Kusa from the equation before wiping out entire battalions of Iwa shinobi.

But in the end, the result was just as Naruto predicted, Iwa and Konoha settled for some peace treaty, with Iwa reducing its borders and militarization for the next five years, along with owing Konoha and Taki huge amounts of money.

Soon, all the heroes of war returned, except Jiraiya of the 'Sannin', who decided to stay in Ame for whatsoever purposes.

—X—X—X—

Flashback

One month after the destruction of Uzu...

Naruto was currently walking at a leisurely pace through the village. Reflecting on the events of the past month, a smile appeared on his face. Ever since he beat up her bullies, Kushina seemed to be happier, and a happy Kushina meant a happy Naruto. He even found a good rival and maybe a better friend in Minato.

But that doesn't mean he forgot the first bond he had ever made in Konoha, and his other little sister.

After a few minutes of walking, Naruto finally reached his destination, the Hayuri residence.