Chapter 1: The system.

*NOM*

The scene shows us a boy, currently sitting with a happy meal.

"Huh?! Where's my happy meal toy?!"

His father was looking at him clearly tired from the commotion.

"Maybe they forgot it..."

"How The Hell do they forget the happy meals toy?!"

"...I don't know..."

The boy huffed and sat silently in his seat, he may be sixteen but that didn't mean he would forgive Macdonalds for such a monstrous mistake.
.
.
.
.
.

The drive home from Macdonalds was slower than usual, there was a traffic jam so his dad thought they could take a few short cuts.

"Dad, what do you think about the highschool dxd anime?"

"Y/n...I don't know what that i-"

A loud sound rocketed through the air and with one swift motion, a small lead bullet shattered the windshield piercing his father's head.

"Huh?"

Y/n slightly looked at the hole in the windshield and slowly turned towards his father.

"Dad?"

He now fully saw it, his father's corpse, their was a dark red liquid dripping down his head.

"Dad! DAD!"

The boy grabbed ahold of his father and tried shaking him.

He had stopped shaking his father and just hugged him, rocking himself slightly while holding him, tears escaping.

The overwhelming situation had caused him to drown out the sound of bullets being shot in the background, and before he realized it, he felt a strong burning sensation at his chest, and soon after he lost consciousness.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"HAH!"

The boy woke up, with his upper body springing up, the fast motion, caused the wound on his stomach to ache.

After a few minutes of readjusting himself nurses and a doctor came into the room.

They told him about how a had ricochet off of a metal pipe and hit him.

They also sadly had to inform him that nothing could have been done for his father.
.
.
.
.
Awhile after they had left he found out that the reason for the entire accident was because a few kids stole handguns using fake IDs and stuff (I don't know how exactly that would work) and decided to have a test run in the middle of the street.

.
.
.
.

*That night.*

While he was sleeping the boys head started to ache and just when he opened his eyes a screen like things was infront of him.

~

Hello! Player has been chosen to become...well a player!

~

'What? What is this?'

~

Player sadly doesn't have a choice when saying yes or no.

~

'So this like one of those rpg things?'

After a short period the thing answered back, he was surprised it could hear his thoughts, but those thoughts quickly went away.

~

The system might not be as useful and helpful as other depictions of it, but it will try!

~

'If it works like that then. STATUS!'

~

Y/n L/n

Level one: 1

Technique: #####

Str- 10
Agl-14
Ce-200
Dur-100
Stm-45
Iq-38

~

'Technique?'

~

Yes! This system is specifically made to use the abilities of characters from a show called Jujutsu Kaisen!

~

'Jujutsu...kaisen? This is...good really good.'

~

First thought the user must buy a technique from the shop!

This is a one time thing only! All other Techniques will be given by completing certain missions.

| |
| |
| |
| |
| |

Shop.

Current obtainable Techniques:

Tool Manipulation - Free

Puppet Manipulation - Free

Ratio - Free

Construction - Free

Straw doll Technique - Free

Black bird Manipulation - Free

Star rage - Free

Player can only choose one technique to gain for free.

~

'Shit...'

Being smart he simply picked up his phone and goggled jjk techniques and seeing the Star rage one being near the top he just clicked on the screen not even bothering to read the description of what the ability does.

~

Player has chosen Star rage! Great choice! Just give it a day and it will settle into you.

~

He nodded and was kind ahappy at the revelation of this system, but don't get him wrong g he was still sad about his father's passing.

.
.
.
.
.
.

(I made this fanfic because I've recently been enjoying Jjk and Yuki is hot.)