Training (its not)

His eyes shot open, he immediately sat upright and started breathing heavily.

Images of the previous night flashed in his head, that man, no monster, he recognized it, it was mahito a character from the actual jujutsu kaisen series, one of the antagonists.

Why? No how was he in the real world? Was it something to do with the system?

"Oi...system...why was mahito there...?"

~
The system apologizes deeply, as it forgot to mention that Canon curses from Jujutsu Kaisen are now in the real world.

The system would also like to apologize for not being able to detect that the curse was such a strong one.
~

"Tch...I forgive you."

Looking at his phone he saw it was only 6am, and as such fell backwards on his bed again and closed his eyes.

*Beep Beep*

Just eyes slowly opened again, this time due to his alarm clock.

He rose out of bed and got dressed.
Walking out of his room he saw that there was food on the table, a piece of cloth ontop of it to make sure that no flies could go sit on it.

He sat down and saw a note on the table. "I'm off to work! Make sure to keep yourself safe!"

Y/n smiled and started eating away at his breakfast.

After finishing his food he washed the plate and utensils he used and put the rest in small lunch boxes and put them in the fridge as leftovers.

He then went to the bathroom and brushed his teeth, like a normal person.

After finishing that he went into his backyard where there was a punching bag his father used to use. It brought some unexpected memories into his head, his father exercising with Y/n watching when he was younger. He smiled and nodded to himself with new found determination.

He started pumping cursed energy into his fists, they started giving off a pink glow.

He took a swing at the punching bag and hit it full force.

*BAM!*

The bag flew to the otherside with speed a normal punch would never be able to make it go, a scratch sound flew across the air as the chains holding the bag hit eachother, he quickly realized that another infused punch would absolutely break the chains and punching bag, and he would rather not break something that was his father's.

So instead he walked to a one of the trees, and took a swipe at it. Tree bark flew off and a small crack formed where he hit it.

He then decided to try something new, and without much trouble.

1%
2%
3%
4%
5%

He activated the 5% Star rage he could use and punched the same tree, this time the tree shook and the place he had hit it splintered and the cracks formed all throughout the tree.

Nodding to himself. He thought about how he could only use cursed energy infused punches in deep emergencies on humans, but never a star rage one, as that absolutely had a chance to be Fatal if he hit someone in the head with it.

~scene change~

He was now outside on the road, he focused and cursed energy spread all throughout his body, and he soon took off in a sprint using cursed energy to reinforce and strengthen his body thus making him faster. He was currently running as fast as pro athletes, all thanks to cursed energy.

He stopped after a while as even if his speed was increased his stamina was another story.

He would have to increase that through the systems stats.

He then suddenly got a notification.

~
The system su deeply touched by the players drive to get stronger and to learn more about his abilities.

So the system is rewarding you!

Y/n L/n

Level: 6

Technique: Star Rage

Str- 20
Agl-28
Ce-400
Dur-200
Stm-90
Iq-76

System has given player 6 levels and doubled all player stats!
~

His mouth slightly formed a grin, he had just been made twice as powerful as he already was, if things continued like this then he would atleast reach yuji itadoris level sometime soon (pre shibuya)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(Hope you enjoyed.)