First fight!

After a long conversation with his mom Y/n was able to convince her to let him go out.

Currently he was talking to a random girl he bumped into.

"Yeah, so that happened, and the-"

'Is this bitch ever gonna shut up?'

"Yeah, so what's you're story?"

"Why?"

"Just wanna know."

~
Player, she most definitely has romantic interest in you!
~

'Well shit, hell no! She loud as fuck.'

"So?"

"I killed a dog."

"What...?"

Not knowing how to respond to that she just fell silent.

"What? Why the sudden loss of interest?"

The girl took one step back, one turned into two, two turned into three and soon she was full on sprinting away.

"Well shit...she slow, yeah she'd 100% get caught if she tried running away from some chaser. Prolly sucks at tag."

Whuke walking down the street it started getting dark.

"Hah? The hell?"

"It's already 18:00?! Moms probably worried sick!"

He started jogging his way home.

*Gawk*

Mid jog, he heard a sound come from an alley he had just ran past.

His head slowly turned to face the alleyway.

It looked like a druggies palace, and by that I mean there were needles everywhere.

Y/n deciding to be a smart person turned away from the alley and started walking the otherwise again and started whistling.

~
A perfect opportunity has came to fruition!

Defeat and exorcise the curse in the alley!
~

'It's a curse?!'

He started wishing the curse was just some drug addict who was seeing rainbows and fairies.
.
.
.
.

He took one step into the alley and started walking.

He was still on alert.

Upon reaching the end of the long ass alley he started getting suspicious.

Where was the curse?

A hand akin to a humans took ahold of the back of his head.

The cold hand sent a child down he spine causing his hairs to stand on end.

Before he knew it the hand used super human strength to slam him head first into the pavement.

Y/n's eyes rolled to the back of his head but immediately snapped back into place.

He used Star rage to hit the ground, the force lifting him up and flipping him over the curse.

"You asshole!"

Blood dripped down his head where he hit the pavement.

Cursed energy formed around his hands and and he again used Star rage.

He ran at the curse. The curse in retaliation used it long arms to swipe at him.

Y/n grabbed the arm and using cursed energy buff his strength he pulled the curse towards him.

When the curse was close enough he hit it with a nasty left hook. The punch made the curse skid backwards.

Suddenly the curses eyes widened and its smile grew, quite literally becoming bigger then a human head.

Y/n was visually disturbing by the curse as it showed off its sharp needle like teeth. The teeth in its mouth started spinning rapidly.

It lunged at him. Barely moving out of the way on time, he saved himself a bloody situation.

The curse once again ran at him. Y/n lifted his left and using Star rage on his leg kicked the curse akin to how one would kick a soccer ball.

The kick connected with its cheek and slammed the curse into a trash can against one of the walls.

He ran at the curse while it was on the ground.

He reached it in an instant, using one of his hands he grabbed ahold of its lower jaw.

Seeing it about to use its beyblade teeth on him he used his right leg and put it against its upper jaw, he used it to keep it in place while using cursed energy to enhance his strength tear the upper and lower jaws further apart.

In one swift motion he ripped the curse in half vertically.

~
Congratulations on your first curse kill!

Player has killed a grade 4 curse!

Level up!
Level up!
Level up!
Level up!
Level up!
Level up!

Player has reached Level 12!

Y/n L/n

Level: 12

Technique: Star Rage

Str- 40
Agl-55
Ce-620
Dur-490
Stm-180
Iq-114

~

Y/n walked out of the alleyway and made his way home.
.
.
.
.
.
.
He opened the door and was greeted with an angry mother.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!"

'Oh shit.'

"Well mother, I just so happened to have fallen asleep while I was sitting at the park on a bench."

His mother raised an eyebrow.

She sighed and gave him a little glare and went to her room and went to bed.

'Holy shit...my bull shit worked...'

He walked to his room and went to bed.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(Hope you enjoyed)