Whats youre type?

"Uhhhh this is so boring."

Y/n was walking in the mall, completely bored, having nothing to do after school was really not fun.

"It's been two days and people in my school haven't really changed, they didn't even ask me any questions."

He then walked abit.

"It's kinda weird though, the wall that curse threw me through, was still broken. The school thought someone tried breaking in, like who breaking in would destroy an entire wall?"

He shrugged his shoulders and kept on walking.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(??? Pov)

??? Was on the floor trying to crawl away from whatever it was.

"Pleas-please don't hurt me!!!"

??? Was sobbing, he looked behind the creature where there was another person, it was his older brother. He was just laying there twitching.

The boy scurried to his feet and started running out of the alley they were in.

He was running full speed, he only wanted to get away from the monster.

He ran and ran to a park, he ran all the way to the parks pond. Realizing he wouldn't get away from it, his legs gave out and he fell flat on his behind. He closed his eyes and waited for his incoming doom.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(Y/n Pov)

As he was walking home he saw a kid running full speed.

"The hell? He's kinda fast..."

He then soon saw something chasing the kid. He slowly nodded his head.

"Oh yeah, when normal humans have a near death experience they might be able to see curses, or something like that."

Realizing he should probably help the kid he started speed walking in the direction they went.
.
.
.
.
.

The curse was looking around him, trying to catch the sent of the boy he was following, until he saw him sitting at a pond.

It took one step forward ready to start sprinting, but it felt something on it's shoulder. It slowly turned its head to see human fingers.

It's head then did a complete 360 and was now looking at Y/n.

Y/n was absolutely jumpscared by that action so he have it a 10% punch, which blew off its lower jaw.

"Hell Nah, you freaky as shit!"

Y/n just gave it another punch to the face and it shed exploded.

"Yeah, you were probably a grade 4."

He walked and saw the same boy the curse was chasing.

"He's sitting at that pond."

He pointed out the obvious and started walking towards him, and while standing behind him took a page out of someone else's book.

"Hey kid!"

The boy turned to look at the voice, not expecting a human voice.

"What kind of girls are you into?"

"W-what? Who are you?!"

"No need to get all defensive."

The boy hastily stood up and grabbed Y/n's hand and sat back down.

"Shhh, or the monster will find us."

"Oh that thing? I already killed it!"

The boy looked shocked, his older brother stood absolutely zero chance and yet this dude infront of him did it and he doesn't have a single scratch.

Wait his older brother. He then ran away full speed to where his brother was.

Y/n not being ready for the boy to run off like that, shrugged and lightly jogged after him.
.
.
.
.
After Y/n arrived at the alley, he saw the small boy hugging what he suppose was someone special to him.

"Kid move away abit, I'll check somethings, okay?"

The small boy hesitantly obliged.

"Stand look out, out there."

The boy slowly went and stood look out.

Y/n gently rolled the body over. He slightly winched at the damage on the body. He nodded to himself, it's a good thing the kid wasn't able to see, he would probably throw up.

'The kid was probably to shocked to do anything while the curse mangled this poor man's face.'

There was no doubt, he didn't survive. Y/n took out his phone and called the cops.

"Hello? Yeah, I've found a...corpse, inside of an alley. Yeah, I understand (Street name), please come quickly!"
.
.
.
.
.
The police arrived a few minutes later after that and both the boy and Y/n were taken in for questioning, Y/n said he didn't know what happened, he just followed the boy and they found it.

The boy was silently crying and didn't answer any questions, so they just took it as the boy was searching for help and Y/n helped.

When he walked out of the police station he was met by his mother.

"Y/n...I heard, are you doing okay?"

He nodded and gave a small smile.

"You can be honest with me. It's a traumatic thing to find a dead body, and with how I heard it was brutalized, it could be even worse."

Y/n just nodded and the ride back home was silent.

When they arrived back home, he went to his room and locked his door. His mom didn't pry and took it he had to calm down from the events.

"Dammit."

He bent down and took something out from under his bed. It was a board with photos of missing persons and the locations of where they were last seen.

'This pattern...'

All of the people that went missing, the first letter in their names spelt out his name and surname.

'I'm almost sure this is Mahito's doing, but how did he find my name? Is there a hidden factor that I haven't realized yet?'

He was slightly terrified, Mahito was playing with him, and it made him mad.

He had to know how did he find out his Name and surname. Could it be a coincidence? He refused to believe it was a coincidence.

'Mahito...you're playing with fire, and I'm gonna set you ablaze.'