Back to school.

"Just as I remember..."

Y/n was standing infront of the school building. His face changed to one of sadness. He just wishes he could've stayed at home.

Deciding to be a brave boy he walked in. With every step the sound echoed through the halls.

"Where is everyone?"

He took a peak into one of the classrooms he passed and there was nobody inside. He walked around and still couldn't find anybody inside his entire school.

That was until he reached the Gymnasium. He walked in and just as he stepped one foot in they all sprung out.

Y/n took a step back in fright and just stared at them all.

"What?"

The school principal walked up to him and put a hand on his shoulder.

"You know after we heard about the accident we decided to give you a huge welcome back once you returned!"

Y/n just awkwardly smiled at them all. The principal then gave a speech and everybody went to class.

While Y/n was walking someone jumped up and put their arm around his neck.

This was of course his friend Bf/n. While practically hanging on him Bf/n gave a huge smile.

"Ya know  I though you were gonna die, but then you came back, like you always do!"

Bf/n was brightly smiling and Y/n couldn't help but smile back. He of course missed bf/n.

"Oh yeah, Why didn't you visit me in the hospital?"

"There are alot of reasons, some are known, some aren't. Who am I kidding they're all unknown."

Y/n rolled his eyes and started walking to class, bf/n caught a slight jog to catch up.

"Hey so what have you even been doing in your absence?"

"Alot, exercised, watched YT, scrolled through YT and IG reels."

"Oh, yeah that one girl keeps poppin up on my For You Page. What was her name again? Jobo Seaweed? Jogo Biwa?"

"Jojo Siwa."

"Yeah that's her!"

"Yeah, I've been seeing her alot to, that stupid song is stuck in my head."

"I was a bad girl, I did some bad things
I swear I did it all for fun and it meant nothing
It never happened, it was a secr-"

"Shut uppppp."

Bf/n chuckled slightly as they kept walking to class in a comfortable silence.

They walked into class and sat down, the rest of their classmates of course were dead silent and continued to stare at Y/n.

Y/n of course just stared right back at them. They in response started talking amongst themselves again just like any other day.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It wasn't long before the day came to an end, while walking out of the school gates with bf/n he bumped into a girl.

She had light blue hair and had a scar on her face.

"Oh shi-, sorry!"

The girl looked up at him in surprise, then a small smile creeped up her face.

"It's fine"

Y/n nodded and ran slightly to catch up to bf/n.

"Oi bf/n, who was that girl?"