Toxic Gym culture

*HUFF...HUFF*

"This is...so ass."

Currently Y/n was standing in his room, infront of him was his monitor displaying a YouTube where someone was teaching about martial arts, the system had been a huge help, it had made all martial arts be learnt easily and quickly.

He attempted and to do a Side Whip Kick and did it without any trouble, this what he had been doing the past few days since he had fought that curse.

"Tae Kwon Do...I hate it, my legs are so sore!"

"Well, atleast I can learn it in an accelerated pace, all thanks to you system!"

~

The system acknowledges that it is infact the best.

The system would also like to tell the player that they have made significant progress with martial arts, having already gotten to intermediate level in Tae Kwon Do in just a few days.

The system graciously gives the player 2 levels!

Player has leveled up!

Y/n L/n

Level: 14

Technique: Star Rage

Str- 49
Agl-51
Ce-634
Dur-502
Stm-197
Iq-118

~

Y/n smiled, he was glad about the amount of strength he was gaining at such a rapid pace. The system was much more giving than the ones he had read about in fanfics and manhwa.

He walked out from his room and went towards the kitchen, his mom went out grocery shopping. It was Sunday and tomorrow would be his first day back at school. He was nervous he could already imagine it people he knew and didn't would be crowding around him like a pack rabid dogs who saw a toddler and can't wait for a piece.

He mentally cried before deciding to go to the gym. Not that he wanted to exercise but more like he thought that if he did the system might give him some rewards for his hard work.

Humming happily to himself as he walked out of his house he sent his mom a text telling her he was going to the gym for a little workout.

His eyes wandered around him as he looked at everything around him. He was seeing places he didn't ever notice.

He was always to busy spewing crap while walking with someone or driving with someone, but now he felt calm. He put his headphones on and listened to music as he walked. As of this moment the world was wonderful to him. It made him all the more determined to fight curses and get stronger.

His thoughts wandered to the strongest characters in JJK and wondered if he could get as strong as them. He wants to be as strong as Go/jo, G/eto, Yu○ki and Sukuna.

.
.
.
.
.

He opened the gym doors and walked in, he talked and did some register shit (I don't know how it works, I just workout from home so never really been to one)

He immediately went to the treadmill to get in a light warmup before getting to the other stuff.

He jogged abit and then went and did some squats while holding weight, due to his stats in strength this weight was almost nothing to him. He was sure he was atleast able to lift slightly above average.

He continued this and went back to the treadmill. Hours and such passed and soon he got a text from his mom.

| Y/n where are you?|

|I'm still at the gym.|

Y/n then sends a photo of him in the gym.

|Okay, but make sure to come back before it's gets late. The gym is probably only going to be open for a few more hours okay.|