Cursed energy!

It had been week since his father's passing and the system. He was recently released from the hospital, but was told to take a few days off from to rest, he graciously accepted the terms and waited fro his mom to pick him up.

In this time he had learned alot about the system, things like it had an inventory, or that it had a shop but only for food and drinks and even items foreign to Jujutsu Kaisen, but nothing like 'Excalibur' or 'Gates of Babylon' it however did have something called.

'Phoenix ash' it was described to be a feather that would pierce the user, and within the next hour or three they would have the ability to come back after death.

'Hey, System seeing as how I wasn't allowed to use my Star rage thing in my bad condition, can I use it now'

~

Yes! The player can use the technique he has chosen, the player can sadly only use up to 5%

~

'Only 5?!'

~

Yes, the user will have to train his technique and have more experience before being able to use more of its strength.

~

'Ugh! I guess that's a reasonable ask...'

After waiting a few more minutes his mother arrived.

A woman shorter then him ran up and hugged him.

She looked up and smiled at him.

"Y/n, I was so worried!"

"You literally visited me yesterday?"

"So?! I was still worried!"

He smiled and gently hugged his mother back.

While they walked to the car, his mother talked about her boss being an asshole, and stuff like that, you know the usual thing.

Y/n told to sit in the backseat much to his dismay. Shotgun was stolen, by nobody, nobody was sitting there his mom just told him to sit backseat.

After the drive they pulled into the driveway, and got out of the car.

"Damn, feels like ages since I've been here...but it's only been like a week..."

His mother walked past him and flashed a smile and unlocked the door.

They both went into the house.

"How about you go take a shower while I make us some dinner? Hm?"

Y/n smiled and nodded and went to the bathroom.

He turned the shower on and started undressing, he slightly caressed the bullet wounds scar, the system had sped up his recovery rate at rapid speeds, so now only a scar remained.

After he fully undressed he took a step into the shower and felt as the warm water touched his skin.

After taking his shower, he put on some pants but went back to the mirror.

He breathed in and out. He closed his eyes and held his breath, after nothing happening he open his eyes and concentrated, be started to bite on his lip, slightly drawing blood.

After a few more minutes of this a pink hue formed around his arms.

~ Cursed energy manipulation has been aquired, user will now be able to see curses! Aswell as see cursed energy!~

~
Cursed energy manipulation has been aquired, user will now be able to see curses! Aswell as see cursed energy!
~

'Hell yeah!'

After that he put on a shirt and went to the dining room and sat down and ate with his mom.

Later that night he was about to sleep when he saw a purple glow in the distance through his window.

He thought it looked slightly similar to his cursed energy.

~
Emergency quest!

Investigate the cursed that's been spotted in the area!
~

Y/n sighed and got dressed in casual running clothes, and climbed through his window.

'Great...now I gotta Investigate some shit, this the type shit people in horror movies die for...'

He jogged to the place he saw the purple glow, and started slowing down and walking around.

He had walked a couple streets down and came across an abandoned building.

He rolled his eyes and put on a brave face and took a step into the building, upon entering he stood still, he could feel the cursed energy from before

He rolled his eyes and put on a brave face and took a step into the building, upon entering he stood still, he could feel the cursed energy from before. It was horrible, it felt as if someone was watching him, but noone was. He then heard steps and quickly hid behind a few gaint crates he randomly saw.

The devious feeling he was getting only got worse as a figure revealed themselves.

The man smiled, his neck stretched from his body up to the crates and when Peaking over he saw nothing, his face changed from a slight playfull smile it had to a little irritated and frustrated

*ZOP!*

Y/n appeared in his room.

He was breathing heavily, probably because getting teleported fell sucky or because he would have definitely been killed and toyed with if that man found him.

~
The system apologizes! The unforseen event of such a dangerous curse appearing was heavily overlooked.
~

Y/n in response to this just passed out amd fell on his bed.

.
.
.
.
.
.
Hope you enjoyed this.