Chapter 2: Grandpa Frank

Mom walked into the office with Brayden with horrible news. "He's gone." My mom said. My dad hugged my mom. I cried so much. "Oh Nicholas, come here!" I hugged them too. I saw the therapist sign up there. I saw my name for today at twelve pm.
    It's twelve now. I knocked on the door when Ms. Ben said, "OH! YOU'RE NOT 80!" I answered, "Uhm..no..I'm 10." I told Ms. Ben about my problems in life when she diagnosed me with HSP. What's HSP? Is it a disease? Will I die!? Ms. Ben said, "HSP stands for Highly Sensitive Person." That's why Brayden called me sensitive. I walked out of her office when I saw my mom on the phone with some company. I listened.
    "Oh...well I have a sensitive one, I know everyone will cry but I don't know what will happen. Let's make it tomorrow." My mom said to some random guy. I was holding Ms. Ben's door open still when mom looked back at me.
    "You found out...didn't you sweetie?" I nod. She came and gave me a big hug. "I need you to know, whatever anyone says about you, it's a great thing to be sensitive. We'll talk about it tomorrow after grandpa's funeral. Okay?" I nod again.
    As we're sitting in the seats at the funeral, I look at the casket. I walk up to it, and whisper, "Grandpa...I miss you...don't leave us PLEASE!!" Then I start crying and mom and dad come pull me aside and hug me. I yell, "GRANDPA!! DON'T LEAVE! I LOVE YOU!!" And I cry even more.
    My mom goes up and says, "My dad Frank, was..." She stops. She steps down and starts crying. Everyone cries. I yell again, "GRANDPA! DON'T LEAVE US HERE! JUST COME BACK AND BE WITH US!"
    It's 7 weeks later, and we're starting to pack up the house. Mom told me everything about HSP. I never knew about it, now I know. Now I'm scared. Really scared.